Nvidia problem

mine is almost equal, i can't disable the integrated video on my motherboard... the old one is 6100 i brought the geforce 8 series card and do it as the "instructions" say how to but still doesn't work :??:

any help is handy
10 answers Last reply
More about nvidia problem
  1. Did You disable onbord video in the bios?
  2. no but i'm going to do it let's see...
  3. if ur new 8 series supports turbo cache u need not disable onboard graphic... turbocache lets the discrete card to share with onboard one.....in increasing performance....... :)
  4. i won't recongnice it already appears in the BIOs as primary card but still doesn't work :/
  5. i did figure out it is the mother board who is wrong... got to replace it :/ thanks for you time ;)
  6. What do you mean it doesn't work?
    Try plugging the card in, and hooking the monitor cable to the card.

@striker, I think you mean HybridSLI, which works with 8400GS/8500GT, but does not work with the 6100.
  7. it starts slow like it's trying to read it and install it but it chooses not to...

the other day i started it and it installed very well but the day after it wasn't installed... :whistle:
  8. still nothing...
  9. Plug the card in, hook the monitor up to the "8 Series" card, start the computer, install drivers, restart.
    If it's a 8800GT, 8800GS, 8800GTS, 8800GTX, or 8800Ultra then make sure the 6-pin is connected.
  10. thanks for that but i have found that i need to update few things and i am using Driver Detective... still searching for activation key for version 6.4.3.13
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Motherboards Graphics