Sign in with
Your question

Need help finding a laptop w/ discrete graphics

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b D Laptop
December 29, 2009 12:15:12 AM

I need help finding a laptop with a decent discrete graphics chip. I am in the price range of about $600. I don't care for mobility, battery capacity, or very much for the screen size, it would be plugged in for most of the time. I would prefer an Asus as I have read that they have a good lifetime. I don't care for hdd space as long as it is more than 100GB. I want at least a T6600 intel processor. The graphics card should be something with the performance of an ATI Radeon HD 4570. I've been looking around and waiting for a good price, but I can't find what I want. I would prefer not to but it online, if that's possible. Thanks
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b D Laptop
December 29, 2009 12:50:15 AM

the only problem with that is that when you add on the operating system, it's as expensive as a sony. do u know of a good asus? Again, i'd prefer not to buy online.thanks
m
l
a c 1401 U Graphics card
a b D Laptop
December 29, 2009 2:14:32 AM

Quote:
the only problem with that is that when you add on the operating system, it's as expensive as a sony. do u know of a good asus? Again, i'd prefer not to buy online.thanks

If you are not going to buy online you need to go and see the Geek Squad instead of coming to tomshardware.
m
l
!