Sign in with
Your question

Mushkin DD3 on AM3 platform

Tags:
Last response: in Memory
July 24, 2010 12:21:21 PM

I've decided to buy a pair (2x2Gb) of these sticks (http://www.mushkin.com/Memory/Blackline/996677.aspx) for 107€. Has anyone had any problem with them paired with an AM3 platform (in my case an Asus Crosshair IV Formula)?

Thanks,

PD: Mushkin doesn't seem to be a very popular brand but I've seen many reviews and few people experience any issue...
a c 163 } Memory
July 24, 2010 4:23:12 PM

Hi.

Until I know that Mushkin are specially designed for AMD platforms and Mushkin is a good brand but if u prefer something much better go with Corsair or Crucial but bear in mind that those are more expensive.
July 24, 2010 7:05:40 PM

saint19 said:
Hi.

Until I know that Mushkin are specially designed for AMD platforms and Mushkin is a good brand but if u prefer something much better go with Corsair or Crucial but bear in mind that those are more expensive.

Well, I just want reliable memory for gaming and they seem to fit my needs perfectly. I just wondered why they aren't more popular... Thanks for your reply.
a c 163 } Memory
July 25, 2010 1:39:30 AM

You can't go wrong with that Mushkin is a very good manufacturer but like u say isn't very popular.
!