Mushkin DD3 on AM3 platform

I've decided to buy a pair (2x2Gb) of these sticks (http://www.mushkin.com/Memory/Blackline/996677.aspx) for 107€. Has anyone had any problem with them paired with an AM3 platform (in my case an Asus Crosshair IV Formula)?

Thanks,

PD: Mushkin doesn't seem to be a very popular brand but I've seen many reviews and few people experience any issue...
3 answers Last reply
More about mushkin platform
  1. Hi.

Until I know that Mushkin are specially designed for AMD platforms and Mushkin is a good brand but if u prefer something much better go with Corsair or Crucial but bear in mind that those are more expensive.
  2. saint19 said:
    Hi.

Until I know that Mushkin are specially designed for AMD platforms and Mushkin is a good brand but if u prefer something much better go with Corsair or Crucial but bear in mind that those are more expensive.

Well, I just want reliable memory for gaming and they seem to fit my needs perfectly. I just wondered why they aren't more popular... Thanks for your reply.
  3. You can't go wrong with that Mushkin is a very good manufacturer but like u say isn't very popular.
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory