Hello all, I am completely new to overclocking, don't know much about it but I know I can do it.
Here's what I have:
- AMD Athlon II X4 620 processor
- Corsair H50 CPU watercooler
- ASUS M4A785-M motherboard
- 8gigs of Samsung M3 78T5663QZ3-CF7 DDR2 memory
- 3x200mm fans in the case with a 120mm fan on the inside of the H50's radiator pushing into it and an 90mm fan on the
other side pulling air out.
- No graphics card
- Stock Bestec 300W power supply (replacing soon)
I was wondering where I should start? I have already installed Prime95, CPU-Z and Core Temp.
Thanks in advance for your help!