boolprop teastingcheatsenabled true

Okay... I just bought the Sims 2 and University 2 days ago... I have a
question....

I got the boolprop teastingcheatsenabled true to show the V.1 etc etc
showing in the right upper corner. Now today I am back to my saved game and
the little v.1 code is gone and I can't get it back.

I tried putting the boolprop in at the neighborhood screen, durning game
play in both live mode and pased mode and build mode.

Where in the game do I put this back in toi make it effective???

Also, is there a place where I can get descriptions for the Spawn items?
Some of the options I don't understand :)

Thanks
Diane

KeelzDragonz wrote:
> Okay... I just bought the Sims 2 and University 2 days ago... I have
> question....
>
> I got the boolprop teastingcheatsenabled true to show the V.1 etc
etc
> showing in the right upper corner. Now today I am back to my saved
> game and the little v.1 code is gone and I can't get it back.
<snip>

You only get the version number when you enter the code, and then exit
the lot and load it again. Or presumably enter it at the neighborhood
level.