Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

FS: ReplayTV 2020 with 40Gig HD

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 1:25:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Drive failed awhile back and a buddy replaced it with a 40GB hard
drive. Works perfectly now, and has double the original recording
space @ just over 40 hrs. The new drive is a bit noisier than I
remember, but not too bad - probably wouldn't hear it at all in an AV
cabinet. However, since it sits 3 ft from my headboard, I noticed it

It comes with the original working remote, av cable, and manual as
well.

This unit does not have lifetime anymore, as I transferred it when it
was having issues with the old drive. HOWEVER, it has not been
connected to a phone line since before the transfer, so it still works
as a digital recorder - and if you know what you're doing, it should
be even more useful with an extra pc and a little setup work.

Would like $60 (OBO) + shipping from 50322 zipcode.

Can provide ebay id for references, and can take money order, cashiers
check, or paypal from a confirmed address.

Here's a couple of pictures for you to reference -
http://arcadefreaque.4t.com/2020.htm

More about : replaytv 2020 40gig

Anonymous
October 18, 2004 6:40:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

I have been asked this a couple times, so I'll answer it here for the
curious - This unit's software is the version that has the manual time
setting hack enabled so that you can set the time manually to use this
as a digital VCR forever if you chose not to make use of the replaytv
service.

Arcade Freaque wrote:
> Drive failed awhile back and a buddy replaced it with a 40GB hard
> drive. Works perfectly now, and has double the original recording
> space @ just over 40 hrs. The new drive is a bit noisier than I
> remember, but not too bad - probably wouldn't hear it at all in an AV
> cabinet. However, since it sits 3 ft from my headboard, I noticed it
>
> It comes with the original working remote, av cable, and manual as
> well.
>
> This unit does not have lifetime anymore, as I transferred it when it
> was having issues with the old drive. HOWEVER, it has not been
> connected to a phone line since before the transfer, so it still works
> as a digital recorder - and if you know what you're doing, it should
> be even more useful with an extra pc and a little setup work.
>
> Would like $60 (OBO) + shipping from 50322 zipcode.
>
> Can provide ebay id for references, and can take money order, cashiers
> check, or paypal from a confirmed address.
>
> Here's a couple of pictures for you to reference -
> http://arcadefreaque.4t.com/2020.htm
October 20, 2004 11:55:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Are you stll looking for a buyer?

Arcade Freaque Wrote:
> I have been asked this a couple times, so I'll answer it here for the
> curious - This unit's software is the version that has the manual time
> setting hack enabled so that you can set the time manually to use this
> as a digital VCR forever if you chose not to make use of the replaytv
> service.
>
> Arcade Freaque wrote:
> > Drive failed awhile back and a buddy replaced it with a 40GB hard
> > drive. Works perfectly now, and has double the original recording
> > space @ just over 40 hrs. The new drive is a bit noisier than I
> > remember, but not too bad - probably wouldn't hear it at all in an
> AV
> > cabinet. However, since it sits 3 ft from my headboard, I noticed it
> >
> > It comes with the original working remote, av cable, and manual as
> > well.
> >
> > This unit does not have lifetime anymore, as I transferred it when
> it
> > was having issues with the old drive. HOWEVER, it has not been
> > connected to a phone line since before the transfer, so it still
> works
> > as a digital recorder - and if you know what you're doing, it should
> > be even more useful with an extra pc and a little setup work.
> >
> > Would like $60 (OBO) + shipping from 50322 zipcode.
> >
> > Can provide ebay id for references, and can take money order,
> cashiers
> > check, or paypal from a confirmed address.
> >
> > Here's a couple of pictures for you to reference -
> > http://arcadefreaque.4t.com/2020.htm


--
Loren
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loren's Profile: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/member.php?userid=16
View this thread: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/showthread.php?t=50231
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 4:48:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Loren wrote:
> Are you stll looking for a buyer?
>
I have a couple offers, but nothing set in stone yet. If you're
interested, drop me a note.
October 21, 2004 6:41:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

How can I contact you? I am interested. My profile lists my email
address.Arcade Freaque Wrote:
> Loren wrote:
> > Are you stll looking for a buyer?
> >
> I have a couple offers, but nothing set in stone yet. If you're
> interested, drop me a note.


--
Loren
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loren's Profile: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/member.php?userid=16
View this thread: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/showthread.php?t=50231
Anonymous
October 22, 2004 3:09:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Now I am confused - looks like your domain is "yourdomain.com.au" which
is invalid. Anyhow, you may email me directly at the reply email
address in this message (arcadefreaque at gmail.com)

Loren wrote:

> How can I contact you? I am interested. My profile lists my email
> address.Arcade Freaque Wrote:
>
>>Loren wrote:
>>
>>>Are you stll looking for a buyer?
>>>
>>
>>I have a couple offers, but nothing set in stone yet. If you're
>>interested, drop me a note.
>
>
>
!