FS: ReplayTV 2020 with 40Gig HD

Drive failed awhile back and a buddy replaced it with a 40GB hard
drive. Works perfectly now, and has double the original recording
space @ just over 40 hrs. The new drive is a bit noisier than I
remember, but not too bad - probably wouldn't hear it at all in an AV
cabinet. However, since it sits 3 ft from my headboard, I noticed it

It comes with the original working remote, av cable, and manual as
well.

This unit does not have lifetime anymore, as I transferred it when it
was having issues with the old drive. HOWEVER, it has not been
connected to a phone line since before the transfer, so it still works
as a digital recorder - and if you know what you're doing, it should
be even more useful with an extra pc and a little setup work.

Would like $60 (OBO) + shipping from 50322 zipcode.

Can provide ebay id for references, and can take money order, cashiers
check, or paypal from a confirmed address.

Here's a couple of pictures for you to reference -
http://arcadefreaque.4t.com/2020.htm
5 answers Last reply
More about replaytv 2020 40gig

    I have been asked this a couple times, so I'll answer it here for the
    curious - This unit's software is the version that has the manual time
    setting hack enabled so that you can set the time manually to use this
    as a digital VCR forever if you chose not to make use of the replaytv
    service.

    Arcade Freaque wrote:
    > Drive failed awhile back and a buddy replaced it with a 40GB hard
    > drive. Works perfectly now, and has double the original recording
    > space @ just over 40 hrs. The new drive is a bit noisier than I
    > remember, but not too bad - probably wouldn't hear it at all in an AV
    > cabinet. However, since it sits 3 ft from my headboard, I noticed it
    >
    > It comes with the original working remote, av cable, and manual as
    > well.
    >
    > This unit does not have lifetime anymore, as I transferred it when it
    > was having issues with the old drive. HOWEVER, it has not been
    > connected to a phone line since before the transfer, so it still works
    > as a digital recorder - and if you know what you're doing, it should
    > be even more useful with an extra pc and a little setup work.
    >
    > Would like $60 (OBO) + shipping from 50322 zipcode.
    >
    > Can provide ebay id for references, and can take money order, cashiers
    > check, or paypal from a confirmed address.
    >
    > Here's a couple of pictures for you to reference -
    > http://arcadefreaque.4t.com/2020.htm

    Are you stll looking for a buyer?

    --
    Loren
    Loren's Profile: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/member.php?userid=16

    Loren wrote:
    > Are you stll looking for a buyer?

    I have a couple offers, but nothing set in stone yet. If you're
    interested, drop me a note.

    How can I contact you? I am interested. My profile lists my email

    --
    Loren
    Loren's Profile: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/member.php?userid=16
    View this thread: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/showthread.php?t=50231

    Now I am confused - looks like your domain is "yourdomain.com.au" which
    is invalid. Anyhow, you may email me directly at the reply email
    address in this message (arcadefreaque at gmail.com)

    Loren wrote:

    > How can I contact you? I am interested. My profile lists my email
    > address.Arcade Freaque Wrote:
    >
    >>Loren wrote:
    >>
    >>>Are you stll looking for a buyer?
    >>>

    >>I have a couple offers, but nothing set in stone yet. If you're
    >>interested, drop me a note.

ReplayTV Home Theatre