if its like my rosewill future case, the front two led fans will come with a molex adapter that you connect directly to the psu. the other 3 fans will probably have to be connected to 3/4 pin fan ports on the motherboard, or to a fan controller.
according to asrock these are the headers on the mobo
- 2 x CPU Fan connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)
- 3 x Chassis Fan connectors (1 x 4-pin, 2 x 3-pin)
assuming the front 2 fans are directly to the psu, the other 3 fans will take the 3 chasis fan connectors(note that 3 pin fans work on 4 pin headers, it'll just leave 1 pin out) so you are okay with that choice without any auxilary plugs or fan controllers
you should be fine the board shold have 3-5 i would make sure the front fan, the cpu fan, side or back connected to the mobo so you can control the speed, and noise level more importantly. the rest you can you molex from your psu.
the psu oem doesnt give you the fan to pin connectors, its usually given to you by the company that supplies the case/fans. the psus just supply:
1. the required 24 pin and 4+4 pin motherboard/cpu connector
2. the # of 6 pin sata cables for gpus
3. sata cables for the drives
4. a molex line for auxiliary items(which the molex to pin connector will connect to)