Yahoo Breaking News Alerts

Yahoo Breaking News Alerts do not work with our Cingular account.

They worked fine when I used Nextel.

Does anyone get Yahoo Breaking News Alerts on their Cingular Phone ??

TNX Jim
3 answers Last reply
More about yahoo breaking news alerts

    "Jimbo" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Yahoo Breaking News Alerts do not work with our Cingular account.
    >
    > They worked fine when I used Nextel.
    >
    > Does anyone get Yahoo Breaking News Alerts on their Cingular Phone ??

    I get them everyday. Never have a problem or delay.

    --
    JJ

    In article <iHIYd.3096$bh2.1301@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
    "Jiu Jitsuperfly" <jiujitsuperfly@satx.rr.complicated> wrote:

    > "Jimbo" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > Yahoo Breaking News Alerts do not work with our Cingular account.
    > >
    > > They worked fine when I used Nextel.
    > >
    > > Does anyone get Yahoo Breaking News Alerts on their Cingular Phone ??
    >

    > I get them everyday. Never have a problem or delay.
    >
    > --
    > JJ

    So what might the user have not optimal in their setup?

    > In article <iHIYd.3096$bh2.1301@fe2.texas.rr.com>,
    > "Jiu Jitsuperfly" <jiujitsuperfly@satx.rr.complicated> wrote:
    >

    >> "Jimbo" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> > Yahoo Breaking News Alerts do not work with our Cingular account.
    >> >
    >> > They worked fine when I used Nextel.
    >> >
    >> > Does anyone get Yahoo Breaking News Alerts on their Cingular Phone ??
    >>

    >> I get them everyday. Never have a problem or delay.
    >>
    >> --
    >> JJ
    >
    > So what might the user have not optimal in their setup?

    Most of the time that particular problem is on Yahoos end.

    Now if the phone is brand new it may take several days for all of the
    software updates to take effect. That could also be the problem.

    --
    JJ

Cingular Yahoo Internet Service Providers