Univerysity Jobs

Help. I'm stuck on not knowing what major i should choose. And i don't know
how much this 'Show Bussiness' pays, same with the others.(Paranoramal,
Natural Science,and Art) If anyone could find these out then i would really
appericate it.

Suswa

P.S:
I've so far only choose Mathamatics Major but want to do others. HELP!!!

Suswa wrote:
> Help. I'm stuck on not knowing what major i should choose. And i
> don't know how much this 'Show Bussiness' pays, same with the
> others.(Paranoramal, Natural Science,and Art) If anyone could find
> these out then i would really appericate it.
>
> Suswa
>
> P.S:
> I've so far only choose Mathamatics Major but want to do others.
> HELP!!!

It doesn't matter what you major in. You will be able to do any of the jobs
that requre a degree although I do believe you start off a little higher if
you have a related degree. Show business pays the most and then art. I
forget which pays more out of paranormal and natural science but in the
natural science job your Sim goes to work only once a week. They do work 36
hours straight when they actually go but they come back with all their needs
filled.

Gareeth

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

> They do work 36 hours straight when they actually go but they come back
> with all their needs filled.

ALL their needs filled, hmmm, I hope he/she wasn`t married ;o)

> Gareeth

But does does Show Business pay the most out of all the jobs(degree) or
what. What I mean has anyone actually made it to the top of the
careers(which re choir a degree). If so, could you please post it with the
name and highest pay to this group.

Suswa

Suswa wrote:
> But does does Show Business pay the most out of all the jobs(degree)
> or what. What I mean has anyone actually made it to the top of the
> careers(which re choir a degree).

I've made it to the top of all the careers. Yes Show business pays the most
out of all them. The top career is Icon and it pays 5022 a day and 15,066 a
week. All the careers that require a degree pay better then non-degree
careers. The top non-degree career is althletics.

Gareeth

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:57:18 +0200, ..22.. <email@request.rr> wrote:

>> They do work 36 hours straight when they actually go but they come back
>> with all their needs filled.
>
> ALL their needs filled, hmmm, I hope he/she wasn`t married ;o)

That's not a need, that's a want. (Although many men will tell you
otherwise...)

good sign." -G

Gareeth wrote:
> I've made it to the top of all the careers. Yes Show business pays the
> most out of all them. The top career is Icon and it pays 5022 a day and
> 15,066 a week. All the careers that require a degree pay better then
> non-degree careers. The top non-degree career is athletics.

So that would mean that 'Icon, for Show Business' is the highest paying out
of all?
Career: Show Business - Icon Career: Paranormal -
Pay: $5002 daily. Pay: $ daily

ext. So what the pay for Natural Science and Art?
Please Help.
Suswa

Suswa wrote:
> So that would mean that 'Icon, for Show Business' is the highest
> paying out of all?

Yes I have said several times now that it is the highest paying of them all.

> ext. So what the pay for Natural Science and Art?
> Please Help.

Maybe you can find this out with google. I don't keep my email open when I
am playing the game. It is more fun in my opinion to find it for yourself by
actually playing though.

Gareeth