moving sims between hoods

Hi,

Ok, so I've made the perfect sim - graduated her in university (i
think,valedictorian (3.9 gpa) - I couldn't tell cuz my computer froze up
during the graduation movie!!) but now I wanted to move her out & into a
different neighborhood than the one the college is in. Is this possible?

With Sims 1 I would just hack the folders and put her in a new hood folder,
but with this one I'm afraid to touch anything lol

Thanks in advance,
Irolag

*ps - i would include her pic but just found out if you play w/less than
required ram it never saves the pics :(

(going out to buy more memory)

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:01:24 -0400, irolag <toutesuite@ziplip.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ok, so I've made the perfect sim - graduated her in university (i
> think,valedictorian (3.9 gpa) - I couldn't tell cuz my computer froze up
> during the graduation movie!!) but now I wanted to move her out & into a
> different neighborhood than the one the college is in. Is this possible?
>
> With Sims 1 I would just hack the folders and put her in a new hood
> folder,
> but with this one I'm afraid to touch anything lol

You can package her home with her in it and unpack it in another lot. All
her friendship will be gone though, and any family not living in the house
with her.

good sign." -G

thanx :D
How do I do that?