default XP settings for users

How can I setup winXP so that all users have the same settings - let's say
the same default printer, the same internet settings (proxy) etc.

Does anybody know how to do this (preferably without having to edit
registry)

Thanks, L.

More about default settings users

    Before creating new users after installing XP, customize the ntuser.dat for
    the default user:

    319974 - How To Create a Custom Default User Profile:

    Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    "L." <nospam@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
    How can I setup winXP so that all users have the same settings - let's say
    the same default printer, the same internet settings (proxy) etc.

    Does anybody know how to do this (preferably without having to edit
    registry)

    Thanks, L.

    Does this work only for local accounts or can I use it for domain accounts
    as well?

    Thanks

    On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:43:45 +0530, Ramesh [MVP]
    <ramesh@nojunkmails.com@mvps.org> wrote:

    > Before creating new users after installing XP, customize the ntuser.dat
    > for
    > the default user:
    >
    > 319974 - How To Create a Custom Default User Profile:

Configuration Default Windows XP