Is P6X58D Build in raid 0 drivers or install manually

wolfmetal79

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
I usually never install drivers when installing my OS but that is
in a single drive..i only install drivers afterthe OS install.
chipset and all the other drivers.....but forget that my real question is

THIS IS NOT ABOUT OR HOW TO SET RAID0 I ALREADY KNOW THAT

My question is about the drivers....do i need them or is the mobo build in RAID 0 Drivers

LIST OF IDEAS
#1 My ideas Put the drivers on USB Stick
#2 Burn the driver to a ROM take out the instalation (OS dvd) when ask me for RAID0 Drivers
install the drivers reinsert the (OS DVD) and finish the OS installation...
# Gasoline and matches

Windows 7x64
i7 930
Corsair 750HX
Corsair 6GB
2 Samsung Spinpoin F3

Solution
Win7 likely has the drivers, you shouldn't need to do anything. If a problem arises, you may indeed have to put the drivers on a USB key and load them. Cannot believe someone would know how to set up a RAID array, but not understand how the drivers work, oh well, just run with it and good luck. The problem of installing and finding SATA and RAID drivers was kind of fixed with Vista, Win7 should even be better. (though I admit I have not installed 7 yet, I am still using Vista)
Win7 likely has the drivers, you shouldn't need to do anything. If a problem arises, you may indeed have to put the drivers on a USB key and load them. Cannot believe someone would know how to set up a RAID array, but not understand how the drivers work, oh well, just run with it and good luck. The problem of installing and finding SATA and RAID drivers was kind of fixed with Vista, Win7 should even be better. (though I admit I have not installed 7 yet, I am still using Vista)

Solution

wolfmetal79

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
Ok thanks jitpublisher u won a star,,,i was thinking in take out half of star
for you keep using vista i had vista and boy that thing is slow in boot time...

>>>And this is my first time setting, RAID0 Iwas 99% sure i made the question to
help people.. in the same situation coz i didnt find a clear concrete answer
on the web..and yours was very clear...

:bounce:

TRENDING THREADS