Advice pls

stew198269

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010

for starters im only asking a question why would this question be any different from me asking how to overclock or advice on gpus etc.... im on here to give advice aswell as ask questions myself....

and yes it would be an overclocked system but its kul found one after all

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Personally, I would close the thread if there was little or no content, poor title and overall a show of laziness by the thread starter. I've seen some where there is a simple title like 'video card needed' and the only thing posted is a '?'.

Legitimate questions should be left alone, and if there are stickies or other materials available, they should first be linked to those.

stew198269

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
see what u saying but theirs always one bad apple in a group that has to say something lol im not here to judge people on what there tittle says its a helping and asking question site never had no problems before with ADVICE PLS its how ive always titled my threads. have no problem with u deleting this thread tho. lol

Lutfij

Titan
I was as lazy as mr stew. I got my head put on the right way to operate and give feedback here on Tom's. Stew - Might want to think about it if you're thinking of staying here long term and benefit from the wealth of knowledge available here.

BTW, txt'ing typos are the worst way to show your laziness :)

* moving along, edit your initial post and include your hardware and watercooling intentions. Also ask mod's to change thread title. You can do it yourself by clicking on edit and change the thread title.

** just helping out a "presumable" forum newcommer.