ugly nannies

I've had 2 nannies and they are both so UGLY! lol. One of them stands
around a lot. She just humps her shoulders and stands there staring.
THeir eyes are so weird LOL. Are all the nannies on this game ugly?

sharon

sharonx9 wrote:
> I've had 2 nannies and they are both so UGLY! lol. One of them stands
> around a lot. She just humps her shoulders and stands there staring.
> THeir eyes are so weird LOL. Are all the nannies on this game ugly?
>
> sharon

I've converted all my nannies to young adults..thanks to a few hacks.
Now they're young and move around more lol

Nicole
yahooim: girlsmeg

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:24:58 -0400, sharonx9 <sharonx9@alltel.net> wrote:

> I've had 2 nannies and they are both so UGLY! lol. One of them stands
> around a lot. She just humps her shoulders and stands there staring.
> THeir eyes are so weird LOL. Are all the nannies on this game ugly?

No. The only one I hired was looking pretty good. Her hair was white but
she looked as if she had just barely retired, and she was very active.
When the child did not need anything, she would whizz around cleaning
everything in the house, and then perhaps play the bass guitar a little. I
think the nannies come with different personalities and bodies, but I
don't know how many they are or if they are made on the spot. Unlike the
maids, I have never heard of male nannies though.

good sign." -G

I had a male maid for the first time yesterday, hes quite cute, wears little
blue gloves!