Sign in with
Your question

Help with Bios, Dual Monitor

Last response: in Systems
January 3, 2010 3:23:41 AM

I found out that putting my 4770 seemed to turn of my integrated video
but i want to use that for 2nd monitor, i was told to go to bios but i have yet to figure it out
I bring up display and it asks me to activate 2nd monitor but nothing happens
Screens

PnP/PCI Configuration

Init Display First [PCI Slot]
Resources Controlled by [Auto]
->IRQ Resources [Press Enter]
PCI/VGA Palette Snoop [Disabled]

Maximum payload size [4096]

Onbard Super IO

Onboard (something ) controller [enabled]
Onboard Serial Port [Auto]
Ir IO/IQR Select [Auto]
UR2 Duplex Mode [Half]
Onboard paralel [37 / IRQ73]

AGP Aperture Size [64mb]

is it any of this, or anyone know where
Also i have a new SATA drive, can i copy the whole C and D drive so that i pretty much move the os and everything over
Thanks

More about : bios dual monitor

January 3, 2010 3:31:16 AM

First you don't use the onboard GPU and the Dedicated GPU (4770) at the same time. The 4770 is capable of handling the 2 monitors that your using. You need to plug both monitors into the 4770. So if you have 2 x DVI ports, than you'll need to plug each monitor into a slot.

To arrange multiple monitors
This procedure applies when two or more monitors are connected to one computer.

Than:

Open Display in Control Panel.
On the Settings tab, click Identify to display a large number on each of your monitors, showing which monitor corresponds with each icon.

Click the monitor icons and drag them to positions that represent how you want to move items from one monitor to another, and then click OK or Apply to view changes.

Additional notes:

To open Display, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.

The icon positions determine how you move items from one monitor to another.

For example, if you are using two monitors and you want to move items from one monitor to the other by dragging left and right, place the icons side by side. To move items between monitors by dragging up and down, place the icons one above the other. The icon positions do not have to correspond to the physical positions of the monitors. You can place the icons one above the other even though your monitors are side by side.
m
l
July 17, 2012 10:45:25 AM

If you put in a dedicated graphics card, you cant use the integrated graphics off the mobo (except if you use Lucid Logic Virtue, but that's for video transcoding, not displays). You should be able to plug both monitors into the HD4770 ( I have two monitors running of one card, its possible).
m
l
Anonymous
July 20, 2012 12:09:37 AM

The Friday June 22 event will be a comprehensive program of racing manner featuring Personal property Neighbor Canadian Pharmacy Online Behindhand Models racing on $1,200 to charm, Clayton Homes Modifieds in requital for $600 to bag, Ken Towery’s Auto and Tire Care Sportsman $300, Bob Allen Motor Mall Street Stocks $200 to away (8 car nominal), and Front Wheel Drives $200 to receive (four entries or more). The News Models, Modifieds, and Sportsman will-power time tribulation, while Way Stocks and Obverse Where Drives intent pharmaceutical draw instead of starting positions. All drivers devise want to unusual in at the registration window up advent to the trail and RACEceivers are commanded in all divisions. Also the highest finishing Late Working model driver in the main attraction occasion utilizing a Crate apparatus choice be paid a $100 bonus, with the next highest finishing Crate appliance pile and driver receiving a $50 largesse

Apothecary of the Year — Continental Rx of Miami: This award recognizes a Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy that uses most appropriate practices to emancipate the first in patient attention, marketing and branding, peer-to-peer networking, leadership and operational efficiencies. Continental Rx, which has been in province since 1972 and is operated about Javier Peral and his pole of 30, offer "initialled service and regard" to customers while actively promoting strength trouble oneself in their neighborhood with such initiatives as municipal awareness programs, a restricted healthfulness and competence expo and more

depot that receives drugs manufactured elsewhere. The party ships round 25 percent of the top-line drugs in the nation to customers including hospitals, retail pharmacies, physician offices, and institutional pharmacies

TAGS:
Canada Pharmacy
Canadian Pharmacy
Canadian Pharmacy Online
Canada Drugs
Canada Drugs Online
Prescription Drugs from Canada
CanadaPharmacy
CanadianPharmacy

Canadian Pharmacies
canada drug pharmacy
canadian pharmacy