Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What are good elven names?

Tags:
  • Sims
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 5:03:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good faerie/elven
names?

More about : good elven names

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 8:50:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Check this place out :) 
http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/
my name is ' Linwë Calmcacil ' :) 

"Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in message
news:mce8e.277$Zi.143@fed1read04...
> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good faerie/elven
> names?
>
>
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 8:55:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

For fairy names
http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/

"Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in message
news:mce8e.277$Zi.143@fed1read04...
> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good faerie/elven
> names?
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 12:07:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Kristy wrote:
> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
> faerie/elven names?

Here's a bunch from a random fantasy name generator I have

(If you want the program, which is free, go to http://www.mapmage.com/
and pick "NameMage")


Anadriewyn
Analdor
Anang
Anàng
Anarariand
Anaraviel
Anebrin
Anemir
Anildur
Anithrarà
Anorfildur
Anüril
Belar
Belaranduil
Beläthien
Belilmaldur
Belithrawen
Belulindë
Belylas
Celàlad
Celárà
Celaralad
Celebring
Celémir
Celend
Celéviel
Celil-Gang
Celioriand
Celónduil
Celürà
Celylith
Celyr
Eärand
Eärarion
Eäriowyn
Eärómbor
Eärüviel
Elararà
Elàriand
Eláril
Elil-Gandil
Elilmarà
Elónduil
Elorfindel
Elorfindir
Elorfir
Elrál
Elrilas
Elril-Galad
Elril-Galas
Elrilmalith
Elriolindë
Elrorfirion
Elryldur
Elür
Elvàldur
Elvär
Elvárion
Elvàthien
Elvàwen
Elvildur
Elvorfindil
Elvówen
Elvylith
Elylad
Elymir
Eowan
Eowánduil
Eowáviel
Eowebririon
Eowéldor
Eowéldor
Eoweriand
Eowil-Galdur
Eowiondel
Eowiril
Eowithrandel
Eowöndil
Eowör
Eowoviel
Fadriendir
Fal
Fándil
Féng
Fil-Garil
Findil
Fiolas
Fiorion
Fithraldor
Fithrandir
Fithraviel
Fünd
Galaralad
Galaraldur
Galéldur
Galelindë
Galowyn
Galüldor
Galülindë
Galün
Gàwen
Géng
Géviel
Gil-Garith
Gilith
Gindir
Giondir
Glälindë
Glärà
Gläriand
Glebrithien
Glewen
Glion
Glóng
Glorfil
Glyldur
Göng
Gorfing
Góviel
Gündil
Gyndir
Isadrien
Isälith
Isámir
Isänd
Isànduil
Isélindë
Isithral
Isiviel
Isölad
Isyriand
Isyviel
Legadriewen
Legebril
Legerà
Legil-Gandil
Legilmalindë
Legilmandir
Legüldur
Legulith
Legund
Legung
Lómadriendir
Lómàrà
Lómebrind
Lómebrirà
Lómil-Gan
Lómiolith
Lómólas
Lómon
Lómór
Lómorion
Lómyriand
Lómyriand
Nàmir
Narambor
Naviel
Nilmaldur
Nindir
Niol
Nóldor
Norfimir
Nóthien
Nylindë
Nyviel
Saranduil
Sàwen
Selad
Séng
Sil-Ganduil
Sil-Garith
Silmandil
Siril
Solith
Sythien
Taraldur
Télindë
Thradriel
Thranduil
Thril-Gandil
Thrilith
Thriol
Thról
Thrómir
Thröril
Thrörith
Throviel
Thrynduil
Til-Gathien
Tilmandel
Tinämir
Tinändil
Tinirith
Tinithrariand
Tinoldur
Tinymbor
Tolith
Tondil
Tonduil
Torfind
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 12:24:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in
news:mce8e.277$Zi.143@fed1read04:

> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
> faerie/elven names?
>
>
>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=elven+names

lots of resources there. :) 

--
---->Sagittaria<----

"We appear to be hardwired to punish those who have slighted us, even
if - and this is the counterintuitive bit - even if our acts of
vengeance hurt us more than those who have trespassed against us."
-Peter Watts [based on http://snipurl.com/e0s6]
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 12:24:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Sagittaria wrote:
> "Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in
> news:mce8e.277$Zi.143@fed1read04:
>
>> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
>> faerie/elven names?
>>
>>
>>
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=elven+names
>
> lots of resources there. :) 

That is very very annoying, you know....
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 5:56:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1163defgajl6646@news.supernews.com...
> Sagittaria wrote:
> > "Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in
> > news:mce8e.277$Zi.143@fed1read04:
> >
> >> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
> >> faerie/elven names?
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=elven+names
> >
> > lots of resources there. :) 
>
> That is very very annoying, you know....

Yes, but it does get the message across that it is something the OP could
have done themselves too.

>
>
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 3:52:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I think I'll go with the list below. I
appreciate all the input!
"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1163djfjl0kjfa4@news.supernews.com...
> Kristy wrote:
>> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
>> faerie/elven names?
>
> Here's a bunch from a random fantasy name generator I have
>
> (If you want the program, which is free, go to http://www.mapmage.com/
> and pick "NameMage")
>
>
> Anadriewyn
> Analdor
> Anang
> Anàng
> Anarariand
> Anaraviel
> Anebrin
> Anemir
> Anildur
> Anithrarà
> Anorfildur
> Anüril
> Belar
> Belaranduil
> Beläthien
> Belilmaldur
> Belithrawen
> Belulindë
> Belylas
> Celàlad
> Celárà
> Celaralad
> Celebring
> Celémir
> Celend
> Celéviel
> Celil-Gang
> Celioriand
> Celónduil
> Celürà
> Celylith
> Celyr
> Eärand
> Eärarion
> Eäriowyn
> Eärómbor
> Eärüviel
> Elararà
> Elàriand
> Eláril
> Elil-Gandil
> Elilmarà
> Elónduil
> Elorfindel
> Elorfindir
> Elorfir
> Elrál
> Elrilas
> Elril-Galad
> Elril-Galas
> Elrilmalith
> Elriolindë
> Elrorfirion
> Elryldur
> Elür
> Elvàldur
> Elvär
> Elvárion
> Elvàthien
> Elvàwen
> Elvildur
> Elvorfindil
> Elvówen
> Elvylith
> Elylad
> Elymir
> Eowan
> Eowánduil
> Eowáviel
> Eowebririon
> Eowéldor
> Eowéldor
> Eoweriand
> Eowil-Galdur
> Eowiondel
> Eowiril
> Eowithrandel
> Eowöndil
> Eowör
> Eowoviel
> Fadriendir
> Fal
> Fándil
> Féng
> Fil-Garil
> Findil
> Fiolas
> Fiorion
> Fithraldor
> Fithrandir
> Fithraviel
> Fünd
> Galaralad
> Galaraldur
> Galéldur
> Galelindë
> Galowyn
> Galüldor
> Galülindë
> Galün
> Gàwen
> Géng
> Géviel
> Gil-Garith
> Gilith
> Gindir
> Giondir
> Glälindë
> Glärà
> Gläriand
> Glebrithien
> Glewen
> Glion
> Glóng
> Glorfil
> Glyldur
> Göng
> Gorfing
> Góviel
> Gündil
> Gyndir
> Isadrien
> Isälith
> Isámir
> Isänd
> Isànduil
> Isélindë
> Isithral
> Isiviel
> Isölad
> Isyriand
> Isyviel
> Legadriewen
> Legebril
> Legerà
> Legil-Gandil
> Legilmalindë
> Legilmandir
> Legüldur
> Legulith
> Legund
> Legung
> Lómadriendir
> Lómàrà
> Lómebrind
> Lómebrirà
> Lómil-Gan
> Lómiolith
> Lómólas
> Lómon
> Lómór
> Lómorion
> Lómyriand
> Lómyriand
> Nàmir
> Narambor
> Naviel
> Nilmaldur
> Nindir
> Niol
> Nóldor
> Norfimir
> Nóthien
> Nylindë
> Nyviel
> Saranduil
> Sàwen
> Selad
> Séng
> Sil-Ganduil
> Sil-Garith
> Silmandil
> Siril
> Solith
> Sythien
> Taraldur
> Télindë
> Thradriel
> Thranduil
> Thril-Gandil
> Thrilith
> Thriol
> Thról
> Thrómir
> Thröril
> Thrörith
> Throviel
> Thrynduil
> Til-Gathien
> Tilmandel
> Tinämir
> Tinändil
> Tinirith
> Tinithrariand
> Tinoldur
> Tinymbor
> Tolith
> Tondil
> Tonduil
> Torfind
>
>
!