What are good elven names?

I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good faerie/elven
names?
7 answers Last reply
More about what good elven names

    Check this place out :)
    http://www.chriswetherell.com/elf/
    my name is ' Linwë Calmcacil ' :)

    "Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good faerie/elven
    > names?

    For fairy names
    http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/

    Kristy wrote:
    > I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
    > faerie/elven names?

    Here's a bunch from a random fantasy name generator I have

    (If you want the program, which is free, go to http://www.mapmage.com/
    and pick "NameMage")

    Anadriewyn
    Analdor
    Anang
    Anàng
    Anarariand
    Anaraviel
    Anebrin
    Anemir
    Anildur
    Anithrarà
    Anorfildur
    Anüril
    Belar
    Belaranduil
    Beläthien
    Belilmaldur
    Belithrawen
    Belulindë
    Belylas
    Celàlad
    Celárà
    Celaralad
    Celebring
    Celémir
    Celend
    Celéviel
    Celil-Gang
    Celioriand
    Celónduil
    Celürà
    Celylith
    Celyr
    Eärand
    Eärarion
    Eäriowyn
    Eärómbor
    Eärüviel
    Elararà
    Elàriand
    Eláril
    Elil-Gandil
    Elilmarà
    Elónduil
    Elorfindel
    Elorfindir
    Elorfir
    Elrál
    Elrilas
    Elril-Galad
    Elril-Galas
    Elrilmalith
    Elriolindë
    Elrorfirion
    Elryldur
    Elür
    Elvàldur
    Elvär
    Elvárion
    Elvàthien
    Elvàwen
    Elvildur
    Elvorfindil
    Elvówen
    Elvylith
    Elylad
    Elymir
    Eowan
    Eowánduil
    Eowáviel
    Eowebririon
    Eowéldor
    Eowéldor
    Eoweriand
    Eowil-Galdur
    Eowiondel
    Eowiril
    Eowithrandel
    Eowöndil
    Eowör
    Eowoviel
    Fadriendir
    Fal
    Fándil
    Féng
    Fil-Garil
    Findil
    Fiolas
    Fiorion
    Fithraldor
    Fithrandir
    Fithraviel
    Fünd
    Galaralad
    Galaraldur
    Galéldur
    Galelindë
    Galowyn
    Galüldor
    Galülindë
    Galün
    Gàwen
    Géng
    Géviel
    Gil-Garith
    Gilith
    Gindir
    Giondir
    Glälindë
    Glärà
    Gläriand
    Glebrithien
    Glewen
    Glion
    Glóng
    Glorfil
    Glyldur
    Göng
    Gorfing
    Góviel
    Gündil
    Gyndir
    Isadrien
    Isälith
    Isámir
    Isänd
    Isànduil
    Isélindë
    Isithral
    Isiviel
    Isölad
    Isyriand
    Isyviel
    Legadriewen
    Legebril
    Legerà
    Legil-Gandil
    Legilmalindë
    Legilmandir
    Legüldur
    Legulith
    Legund
    Legung
    Lómadriendir
    Lómàrà
    Lómebrind
    Lómebrirà
    Lómil-Gan
    Lómiolith
    Lómólas
    Lómon
    Lómór
    Lómorion
    Lómyriand
    Lómyriand
    Nàmir
    Narambor
    Naviel
    Nilmaldur
    Nindir
    Niol
    Nóldor
    Norfimir
    Nóthien
    Nylindë
    Nyviel
    Saranduil
    Sàwen
    Selad
    Séng
    Sil-Ganduil
    Sil-Garith
    Silmandil
    Siril
    Solith
    Sythien
    Taraldur
    Télindë
    Thradriel
    Thranduil
    Thril-Gandil
    Thrilith
    Thriol
    Thról
    Thrómir
    Thröril
    Thrörith
    Throviel
    Thrynduil
    Til-Gathien
    Tilmandel
    Tinämir
    Tinändil
    Tinirith
    Tinithrariand
    Tinoldur
    Tinymbor
    Tolith
    Tondil
    Tonduil
    Torfind

    "Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in

    > I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
    > faerie/elven names?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=elven+names

    lots of resources there. :)

    --
    ---->Sagittaria<----

    "We appear to be hardwired to punish those who have slighted us, even
    if - and this is the counterintuitive bit - even if our acts of
    vengeance hurt us more than those who have trespassed against us."
    -Peter Watts [based on http://snipurl.com/e0s6]

    Sagittaria wrote:
    > "Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in
    >
    >> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
    >> faerie/elven names?
    >>

    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=elven+names
    >
    > lots of resources there. :)

    That is very very annoying, you know....

    "Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Sagittaria wrote:
    > > "Kristy" <Wembeley@cox.net> wrote in
    > >
    > >> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
    > >> faerie/elven names?
    > >>

    > > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=elven+names
    > >
    > > lots of resources there. :)
    >
    > That is very very annoying, you know....

    Yes, but it does get the message across that it is something the OP could
    have done themselves too.

    Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I think I'll go with the list below. I
    appreciate all the input!
    > Kristy wrote:
    >> I downloaded a greenish tinted elven couple, what are good
    >> faerie/elven names?
    >
    > Here's a bunch from a random fantasy name generator I have

> [...]

Sims Games Video Games