I have Foxconn MB A6VMX BIOS P20 Realtek Ethernet RTL8102E/RTL8103E. Realtek 811X LAN Driver Version:5.714.122.2009 Windows XP Pro SP3. About once a day, after being connected to the internet for some hours usually, I get the message "Limited or no connectivity".
1. Cannot connect to the router
2. Windows cannot 'repair' the connection
3. The LED adjacent to the RJ45 socket is extinguished as is the relevant light on the switch.
4. Re-booting does nothing on its own
5. Repairing driver installation restores the connection.