Is this water cooler any good for cpu.

A-Bentley

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
I've seen this water cooling system on a few websites now and some have said its not as good as a high end air cooler. so could someone tell me what they think. Also I know you attach a 120mm fan to this to blow cold air onto it but I only have one place for a fan at the back of my case, so will this block air from being taken out from the rest of my components.

Heres the link

The H50 is beaten by many good air coolers for less, the premade closed loop liquid cooling setups are not great and you are much better off with a good air cooler as it is much simpler to work with and will often give better results.

A-Bentley

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
Thanks for your quick reply, ok then. Well see I live in a hot country, 50c in the summer and I like to keep my temperature on my cpu as low as possible, I've never done water cooling before but have found some all in ones which means I just have to put it together in my case which I know I would be ok with, its just that I wouldn't know what to buy. so heres one on the shop I get my parts from

Click here

Is this a good cooler for the money or should I spend more. Also what sort of power do these take to run.

Thank you