  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 17, 2005 12:32:00 PM

I had a sim who had a enemy, they both hated each other. They didn't live
together but always had fights. Anyway one of my sims aspirations was to see
the others ghost...even though she wasn't dead. So i moved her in then
killed her....my other sim loved it and always wanted to kick her tombstone
and blow raspberries at her.....

More about : evil sim

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 4:46:59 AM

Catty lake wrote:
> I had a sim who had a enemy, they both hated each other. They didn't live
> together but always had fights. Anyway one of my sims aspirations was to see
> the others ghost...even though she wasn't dead. So i moved her in then
> killed her....my other sim loved it and always wanted to kick her tombstone
> and blow raspberries at her.....

I had mother/daughter enemies in one family and the mother wanted to see
the ghost of her kid! Sick lol

--
Nicole
yahooIM: girlsmeg