Evil Sim

I had a sim who had a enemy, they both hated each other. They didn't live
together but always had fights. Anyway one of my sims aspirations was to see
the others ghost...even though she wasn't dead. So i moved her in then
killed her....my other sim loved it and always wanted to kick her tombstone
and blow raspberries at her.....
1 answer Last reply
More about evil

    Catty lake wrote:
    > I had a sim who had a enemy, they both hated each other. They didn't live
    > together but always had fights. Anyway one of my sims aspirations was to see
    > the others ghost...even though she wasn't dead. So i moved her in then
    > killed her....my other sim loved it and always wanted to kick her tombstone
    > and blow raspberries at her.....

    I had mother/daughter enemies in one family and the mother wanted to see
    the ghost of her kid! Sick lol

    --
    Nicole
    yahooIM: girlsmeg