Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Louie, Louie explained

Tags:
  • Sims
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 7:19:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
"Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually singing
in Simlish.

:) 

More about : louie louie explained

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 11:52:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
> "Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually singing
> in Simlish.
>
> :) 
LOL
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 4:16:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
news:1168i2f24l1921b@news.supernews.com...
> Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> > I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
> > "Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually singing
> > in Simlish.
> >
> > :) 
> LOL
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 4:16:17 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Catty lake wrote:

> What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
> "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> news:1168i2f24l1921b@news.supernews.com...
>
>>Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
>>
>>>I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
>>>"Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually singing
>>>in Simlish.
>>>
>>>:) 
>>
>>LOL
>

Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 4:44:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Ok but I'm probably going to sound incrediably stupid arent I
"Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
news:-fednX3T79PHzvnfRVn-iw@comcast.com...
> Catty lake wrote:
>
> > What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
> > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> > news:1168i2f24l1921b@news.supernews.com...
> >
> >>Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> >>
> >>>I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
> >>>"Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually
singing
> >>>in Simlish.
> >>>
> >>>:) 
> >>
> >>LOL
> >
>
> Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.
>
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 4:44:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Louie, Louie is an old rock-n-roll song. Judging from your answer, you are
probably too young to remember it :) 
And are you sure it was Louie, Louie not Louis, Louis?

"Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:yvY8e.16052$5F3.10002@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Ok but I'm probably going to sound incrediably stupid arent I
> "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
> news:-fednX3T79PHzvnfRVn-iw@comcast.com...
> > Catty lake wrote:
> >
> > > What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
> > > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> > > news:1168i2f24l1921b@news.supernews.com...
> > >
> > >>Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> > >>
> > >>>I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
> > >>>"Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually
> singing
> > >>>in Simlish.
> > >>>
> > >>>:) 
> > >>
> > >>LOL
> > >
> >
> > Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.
> >
>
>
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 5:53:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Ok That would prob be right. I'm only 21
"Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
news:LPadneAN9Lpr_vnfRVn-1g@comcast.com...
> Louie, Louie is an old rock-n-roll song. Judging from your answer, you
are
> probably too young to remember it :) 
> And are you sure it was Louie, Louie not Louis, Louis?
>
> "Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:yvY8e.16052$5F3.10002@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > Ok but I'm probably going to sound incrediably stupid arent I
> > "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
> > news:-fednX3T79PHzvnfRVn-iw@comcast.com...
> > > Catty lake wrote:
> > >
> > > > What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
> > > > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> > > > news:1168i2f24l1921b@news.supernews.com...
> > > >
> > > >>Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >>>I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were
singing
> > > >>>"Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually
> > singing
> > > >>>in Simlish.
> > > >>>
> > > >>>:) 
> > > >>
> > > >>LOL
> > > >
> > >
> > > Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 5:53:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

But on the other hand, if you have ever seen 'Animal House', then you
probably have heard the song :) 

"Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:D wZ8e.16149$5F3.6440@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Ok That would prob be right. I'm only 21
> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
> news:LPadneAN9Lpr_vnfRVn-1g@comcast.com...
> > Louie, Louie is an old rock-n-roll song. Judging from your answer, you
> are
> > probably too young to remember it :) 
> > And are you sure it was Louie, Louie not Louis, Louis?
> >
> > "Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > news:yvY8e.16052$5F3.10002@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > > Ok but I'm probably going to sound incrediably stupid arent I
> > > "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
> > > news:-fednX3T79PHzvnfRVn-iw@comcast.com...
> > > > Catty lake wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
> > > > > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> > > > > news:1168i2f24l1921b@news.supernews.com...
> > > > >
> > > > >>Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> > > > >>
> > > > >>>I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were
> singing
> > > > >>>"Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually
> > > singing
> > > > >>>in Simlish.
> > > > >>>
> > > > >>>:) 
> > > > >>
> > > > >>LOL
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 8:38:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
news:V_2dnUnSov8_9vnfRVn-tA@comcast.com...
> But on the other hand, if you have ever seen 'Animal House', then you
> probably have heard the song :) 
>
> "Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:D wZ8e.16149$5F3.6440@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> Ok That would prob be right. I'm only 21
>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
>> news:LPadneAN9Lpr_vnfRVn-1g@comcast.com...
>> > Louie, Louie is an old rock-n-roll song. Judging from your answer, you
>> are
>> > probably too young to remember it :) 
>> > And are you sure it was Louie, Louie not Louis, Louis?
>> >



Animal House came out in 1978.
Six years before she was born.

If you want to find out some really weird facts about the song try this
link.

http://www.louielouie.net/01-welcome.htm


For instance radio station KFJC once played it for 63 hours straight without
repeating the same recording twice.
There are over 1000 different versions of the song.

It was banned in the state of Indiana.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 2:25:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:SOCdnZU-HeTL5_jfRVn-pw@adelphia.com...
>
> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
> news:V_2dnUnSov8_9vnfRVn-tA@comcast.com...
> > But on the other hand, if you have ever seen 'Animal House', then you
> > probably have heard the song :) 
> >
> > "Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > news:D wZ8e.16149$5F3.6440@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> >> Ok That would prob be right. I'm only 21
> >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
> >> news:LPadneAN9Lpr_vnfRVn-1g@comcast.com...
> >> > Louie, Louie is an old rock-n-roll song. Judging from your answer,
you
> >> are
> >> > probably too young to remember it :) 
> >> > And are you sure it was Louie, Louie not Louis, Louis?
> >> >
>
>
>
> Animal House came out in 1978.
> Six years before she was born.

Well my son is only 18 and knows a lot of old songs and movies :) 
Course I blame that fact on me :) 
'Animal House' is close to being a cult classic and you would be surprised
who has seen it :) 

>
> If you want to find out some really weird facts about the song try this
> link.
>
> http://www.louielouie.net/01-welcome.htm
>
>
> For instance radio station KFJC once played it for 63 hours straight
without
> repeating the same recording twice.
> There are over 1000 different versions of the song.
>
> It was banned in the state of Indiana.
>
>
>
>
>
>