Louie, Louie explained

I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
"Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually singing
in Simlish.

:)
9 answers Last reply
More about louie louie explained

    Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
    > I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
    > "Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually singing
    > in Simlish.
    >
    > :)
    LOL

    What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?

    Catty lake wrote:

    > What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
    > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
    >
    >>Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
    >>
    >>>I just realized what happened to the Kingsmen when they were singing
    >>>"Louie, Louie". They channeled into a time-warp and are actually singing
    >>>in Simlish.
    >>>
    >>>:)
    >>
    >>LOL

    Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.

    Ok but I'm probably going to sound incrediably stupid arent I
    "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
    > Catty lake wrote:
    >
    > > What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
    > > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message

    > >>LOL
    > >

    > Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.

    Louie, Louie is an old rock-n-roll song. Judging from your answer, you are
    probably too young to remember it :)
    And are you sure it was Louie, Louie not Louis, Louis?

    "Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    > Ok but I'm probably going to sound incrediably stupid arent I
    > "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
    > > Catty lake wrote:
    > >
    > > > What exactly are you talking about? Is this with university?
    > > > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message

    > singing

    > > Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.

    Ok That would prob be right. I'm only 21
    > Louie, Louie is an old rock-n-roll song. Judging from your answer, you
    are
    > probably too young to remember it :)
    > And are you sure it was Louie, Louie not Louis, Louis?
    >
    > "Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    > > Ok but I'm probably going to sound incrediably stupid arent I
    > > "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message

    > > singing

    > > > Do a web search for Kinsmen and Louie Louie.

    But on the other hand, if you have ever seen 'Animal House', then you
    probably have heard the song :)

    > But on the other hand, if you have ever seen 'Animal House', then you
    > probably have heard the song :)
    >
    > "Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    >> Ok That would prob be right. I'm only 21
    >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
    >> > Louie, Louie is an old rock-n-roll song. Judging from your answer, you
    >> are
    >> > probably too young to remember it :)
    >> > And are you sure it was Louie, Louie not Louis, Louis?

    Animal House came out in 1978.
    Six years before she was born.

    If you want to find out some really weird facts about the song try this
    link.

    http://www.louielouie.net/01-welcome.htm

    For instance radio station KFJC once played it for 63 hours straight without
    repeating the same recording twice.
    There are over 1000 different versions of the song.

    It was banned in the state of Indiana.

    "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    > > But on the other hand, if you have ever seen 'Animal House', then you
    > > probably have heard the song :)
    > >
    > > "Catty lake" <raycatbella1@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    > >> Ok That would prob be right. I'm only 21
    > >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
    > >> are
    > >> >

    > Animal House came out in 1978.
    > Six years before she was born.

    Well my son is only 18 and knows a lot of old songs and movies :)
    Course I blame that fact on me :)
    'Animal House' is close to being a cult classic and you would be surprised
    who has seen it :)

    > If you want to find out some really weird facts about the song try this
    > link.
    >
    > http://www.louielouie.net/01-welcome.htm
    >

    > For instance radio station KFJC once played it for 63 hours straight
    without
    > repeating the same recording twice.
    > There are over 1000 different versions of the song.
    >
    > It was banned in the state of Indiana.

Sims Games Video Games