Volume Question - RTV2000

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
October 23, 2004 1:00:55 PM

I have a ReplayTV 2000 w/ 140 hr upgrade. It works like a champ, but
the volume is about 75% what it should be. The ReplayTV and my
television share the same signal and the television's volume is just fine.

Is there a way to increase the record volume of my ReplayTV?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 4:28:13 PM

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:00:55 -0400, AL <ALampe3@Comcast.net> wrote:

>I have a ReplayTV 2000 w/ 140 hr upgrade. It works like a champ, but
>the volume is about 75% what it should be. The ReplayTV and my
>television share the same signal and the television's volume is just fine.
>
>Is there a way to increase the record volume of my ReplayTV?
>
>Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Was the volume OK before the upgrade?

Is this a problem with a noisy signal (which happens when the audio is
too low), or just a variation in level when switching between
devices?

Does it apply only when you're using the built-in tuner of the Replay,
or A/V inputs too? Note you can use a VCR as a source for testing.
Some of those early units had problems with the tuner. I have one that
does.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
!