ATI + Nvidia PhysX on Single monitor?????

dibakarmetya

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it possible to configure ati 5750/5850 as a primary card and 9400gt/8800gt as a physix card??

if these are possible then try to help how to configure,,
for 8800gt +5750/5850 and for 9400gt +5750/5850..
Add a reply Revove from the list of quoted messages Add to the list of quoted messages Quick edit Edit this message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mean with hacked driver or somthing... or creating dummy vga port of nvidia graphic cards for secondary display as dedicated physix card...,,,,
And Ati as normally primary display card for graphic accelarator..

Take a Look for this the following link.....

http://www.overclock.net/graphics-cards-general/633137-guide-enable-ati-nvidia-physx-single.html

dibakarmetya

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2009

tell me that wchich is better for physix prossecing 8800gt or 9800gt??

what differance between pcie x16 and pcie x8 support??what diffarance wth the performance of them????

It's interesting you ask that, since I do own a 9800gt and a 8800gt. I'm currently using the 8800gt as my physX card because it's a higher quality card that doesn't sound like a leaf blower under load (the fan has 2 settings that is low or max speed).

My use is strickly for games with physX support, and the 8800gt works perfectly, so I have had no reason to try the louder 9800gt.

Even though the 9400GT should be capable of preforming the calculations, it's probably too slow to be useful :D. You can use the 8800GT though, with older drivers. First you have to use Win7 or XP. Vista only allows for one GPU driver. As for the driver the older ones work fine, but with the newer ones nVidia disables PhysX if an ATI card is present. Go big Green.