Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

help please, sick sims :(

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 1:48:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Hi, I hope someone has a cure for this. No matter how green I keep my sims
or how high the asperations are, clean the house and such my sims keep
getting the flu or colds. What exactly causes this problem and how can I fix
it. Getting very bored watching all my sims sit around getting better :( 
lol

tyvm,

--
Isabeau :) 

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'

More about : sick sims

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 3:27:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Isabeau wrote:

> Hi, I hope someone has a cure for this. No matter how green I keep my sims
> or how high the asperations are, clean the house and such my sims keep
> getting the flu or colds. What exactly causes this problem and how can I fix
> it. Getting very bored watching all my sims sit around getting better :( 
> lol

Do you have visitors a lot? Probably one of your visitors has the flu
and keeps reinfecting them every time they come over. You'll have to
play that Sim's household until they get better. Watch the ones that
come over, and if any of them start coughing and hacking, send them home.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 4:27:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Yes, lots of friends, didn't think they caught it that way. tyvm for the
info. In sims 1 if you got a sick sim you could delete them then click on
their pic and they would reapear and be all well, does this work in Sims 2
by any chance?

tyvm,

--
Isabeau :) 

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
"Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
news:47KdnejaxZgxbfrfRVn-2w@comcast.com...
> Isabeau wrote:
>
> > Hi, I hope someone has a cure for this. No matter how green I keep my
sims
> > or how high the asperations are, clean the house and such my sims keep
> > getting the flu or colds. What exactly causes this problem and how can I
fix
> > it. Getting very bored watching all my sims sit around getting better
:( 
> > lol
>
> Do you have visitors a lot? Probably one of your visitors has the flu
> and keeps reinfecting them every time they come over. You'll have to
> play that Sim's household until they get better. Watch the ones that
> come over, and if any of them start coughing and hacking, send them home.
Related resources
April 23, 2005 12:47:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I had it happen when I first got sims 2.... I very quickly populated a
neigbbourhood but only played them all briefly... I downloaded a couple of
houses from the exchange and obviously one of the downloaded sims was
sick... they were all constantly in bed with the flu or hacking coughs...
I did figure the best way to get them well was to put a fridge in the
bedroom and make sure they were next to a bathroom....then remove any other
doors so they could only go to the bathroom... then I discovered the
energiser painting and I just kept their needs up with that.... really you
have to play that sim solely for a couple of days until they are well...
When I realised they were being re infected I went to the house I suspected
it had come from all along and played the woman there...who WAS the
culprit... I got her well and then they've all been well ever since,
although Nina Caliente was coughing when she was visiting the other day so I
sent her immediately home... Weird thing is I've NEVER played any of the
sims in the game, I only play my own creations... so do they visit behind
our backs? ;-D!!

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
"Isabeau" <isabeau13@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:D Y2dnehFOokcRPrfRVn-rw@comcast.com...
> Hi, I hope someone has a cure for this. No matter how green I keep my sims
> or how high the asperations are, clean the house and such my sims keep
> getting the flu or colds. What exactly causes this problem and how can I
> fix
> it. Getting very bored watching all my sims sit around getting better :( 
> lol
>
> tyvm,
>
> --
> Isabeau :) 
>
> ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
> 'by believing, one sees'
>
>
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 12:48:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

tyvm, I will check that out as well. I have downloaded from the exchange and
that may be where they are getting the flu and coughs, visiters lol. I will
isolate each fam for a while to get rid if it and play those that have it
until they come up clean. Thanks alot for the information. :) 

--
Isabeau :) 

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:42697f02$0$10301$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
> I had it happen when I first got sims 2.... I very quickly populated a
> neigbbourhood but only played them all briefly... I downloaded a couple of
> houses from the exchange and obviously one of the downloaded sims was
> sick... they were all constantly in bed with the flu or hacking coughs...
> I did figure the best way to get them well was to put a fridge in the
> bedroom and make sure they were next to a bathroom....then remove any
other
> doors so they could only go to the bathroom... then I discovered the
> energiser painting and I just kept their needs up with that.... really
you
> have to play that sim solely for a couple of days until they are well...
> When I realised they were being re infected I went to the house I
suspected
> it had come from all along and played the woman there...who WAS the
> culprit... I got her well and then they've all been well ever since,
> although Nina Caliente was coughing when she was visiting the other day so
I
> sent her immediately home... Weird thing is I've NEVER played any of the
> sims in the game, I only play my own creations... so do they visit behind
> our backs? ;-D!!
>
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...
> "Isabeau" <isabeau13@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:D Y2dnehFOokcRPrfRVn-rw@comcast.com...
> > Hi, I hope someone has a cure for this. No matter how green I keep my
sims
> > or how high the asperations are, clean the house and such my sims keep
> > getting the flu or colds. What exactly causes this problem and how can I
> > fix
> > it. Getting very bored watching all my sims sit around getting better
:( 
> > lol
> >
> > tyvm,
> >
> > --
> > Isabeau :) 
> >
> > ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
> > 'by believing, one sees'
> >
> >
>
>
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 12:03:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I read somewhere that sims catch the flu from roaches....don't know if
that's accurate.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 5:25:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

You can catch the flu from the roaches, from other sick Sims and from just
going to work.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM



"DeAnn" <diwan@mitre.org> wrote in message
news:1114355039.390971.91630@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> I read somewhere that sims catch the flu from roaches....don't know if
> that's accurate.
>
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 7:55:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

and bad food
"Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:EGXae.23563$5F3.11837@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> You can catch the flu from the roaches, from other sick Sims and from just
> going to work.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori
>
> MM
>
>
>
> "DeAnn" <diwan@mitre.org> wrote in message
> news:1114355039.390971.91630@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > I read somewhere that sims catch the flu from roaches....don't know if
> > that's accurate.
> >
>
>
!