ghosts

I killed 2 nannies because they would not leave. I fired them and they
still refused to leave and there was never again an option to fire them,
all I could do was shoo them. So I killed them. Now one of them keeps
appearing as a ghost. If I delete her tombstone will the ghost go away?
I only have Sims 2 with no expansion packs.

Thanks,
Sharon
3 answers Last reply
More about ghosts

    sharonx9 wrote:
    > I killed 2 nannies because they would not leave. I fired them and they
    > still refused to leave and there was never again an option to fire them,
    > all I could do was shoo them. So I killed them. Now one of them keeps
    > appearing as a ghost. If I delete her tombstone will the ghost go away?
    > I only have Sims 2 with no expansion packs.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Sharon

    Deleting the tombstone should get rid of her for good. I end up deleting
    my nannies w/ the move_objects on if they refuse to leave. I also never
    allow them to "hang out" after their shift is up because they never
    leave on their own after that point.

    --
    Nicole
    yahooIM: girlsmeg

    On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:20:16 GMT, smeggirl
    <smeggy-nicky78@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    >sharonx9 wrote:
    >> I killed 2 nannies because they would not leave. I fired them and they
    >> still refused to leave and there was never again an option to fire them,
    >> all I could do was shoo them. So I killed them. Now one of them keeps
    >> appearing as a ghost. If I delete her tombstone will the ghost go away?
    >> I only have Sims 2 with no expansion packs.
    >>

    >> Thanks,
    >> Sharon
    >
    >Deleting the tombstone should get rid of her for good. I end up deleting
    >my nannies w/ the move_objects on if they refuse to leave. I also never
    >allow them to "hang out" after their shift is up because they never
    >leave on their own after that point.

    I had a case where I allowed the maid to hang out, and after a fire in
    the kitchen, the fireman couldn't/wouldn't leave Until I finely sent
    the maid home. Maybe the maid's vehicle was blocking the fire truck,
    preventing it from leaving...

    That's my 2¢,

    FTA

    "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

    smeggirl wrote:
    > sharonx9 wrote:
    > Deleting the tombstone should get rid of her for good. I end up
    > deleting my nannies w/ the move_objects on if they refuse to leave. I
    > also never allow them to "hang out" after their shift is up because
    > they never leave on their own after that point.

    I noticed that, too. If they hang out after work, they really
    will ... maybe forever. I also got a new nanny the next day,
    obviously the nanny-company noticed that the first one
    disappeared and sent a new one :-) So two nearly-twin
    nannies ran around. *My* first one finally left after a
    day or two, but it's still a bothering bug. Never asked
    another one to stay after work. If they really got friends
    you can still ask them to come over by phone.

    Nina

Sims Games Video Games