  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 23, 2005 3:27:03 PM

I killed 2 nannies because they would not leave. I fired them and they
still refused to leave and there was never again an option to fire them,
all I could do was shoo them. So I killed them. Now one of them keeps
appearing as a ghost. If I delete her tombstone will the ghost go away?
I only have Sims 2 with no expansion packs.

Thanks,
Sharon

More about : ghosts

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 8:20:16 PM

sharonx9 wrote:
> I killed 2 nannies because they would not leave. I fired them and they
> still refused to leave and there was never again an option to fire them,
> all I could do was shoo them. So I killed them. Now one of them keeps
> appearing as a ghost. If I delete her tombstone will the ghost go away?
> I only have Sims 2 with no expansion packs.
>

> Thanks,
> Sharon

Deleting the tombstone should get rid of her for good. I end up deleting
my nannies w/ the move_objects on if they refuse to leave. I also never
allow them to "hang out" after their shift is up because they never
leave on their own after that point.

--
Nicole
yahooIM: girlsmeg

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:20:16 GMT, smeggirl
<smeggy-nicky78@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>sharonx9 wrote:
>> I killed 2 nannies because they would not leave. I fired them and they
>> still refused to leave and there was never again an option to fire them,
>> all I could do was shoo them. So I killed them. Now one of them keeps
>> appearing as a ghost. If I delete her tombstone will the ghost go away?
>> I only have Sims 2 with no expansion packs.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Sharon
>
>Deleting the tombstone should get rid of her for good. I end up deleting
>my nannies w/ the move_objects on if they refuse to leave. I also never
>allow them to "hang out" after their shift is up because they never
>leave on their own after that point.

I had a case where I allowed the maid to hang out, and after a fire in
the kitchen, the fireman couldn't/wouldn't leave Until I finely sent
the maid home. Maybe the maid's vehicle was blocking the fire truck,
preventing it from leaving...

That's my 2ยข,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 3:35:52 PM

smeggirl wrote:
> sharonx9 wrote:
> Deleting the tombstone should get rid of her for good. I end up
> deleting my nannies w/ the move_objects on if they refuse to leave. I
> also never allow them to "hang out" after their shift is up because
> they never leave on their own after that point.

I noticed that, too. If they hang out after work, they really
will ... maybe forever. I also got a new nanny the next day,
obviously the nanny-company noticed that the first one
disappeared and sent a new one :-) So two nearly-twin
nannies ran around. *My* first one finally left after a
day or two, but it's still a bothering bug. Never asked
another one to stay after work. If they really got friends
you can still ask them to come over by phone.

Nina