Request: Invisible lamps for Sims2

Last response: in Video Games
April 25, 2005 1:46:59 AM

One of my favorite fan-created objects for SIMS was lamps that cast
light but were invisible. Anybody know of something similar for Sims2?
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:08:11 PM

There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it works.

"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> One of my favorite fan-created objects for SIMS was lamps that cast
> light but were invisible. Anybody know of something similar for Sims2?

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:08:12 PM

meanornerywench wrote:
> There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it works.

Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
mentioned.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:08:13 PM

> meanornerywench wrote:
> > There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it
works.

> Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
> mentioned.

Click on "Sims 2" at the top of the page, then "Miscellaneous" about 2/3 of
the way down that page. The ceiling lamp hider is down toward the bottom of
the "Miscellaneous" page.
April 25, 2005 2:08:13 PM

Its under Sims2\miscellaneous towards the bottom.

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:53:19 -0400, ToolPackinMama
<laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote:

>meanornerywench wrote:
>> There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it works.
>
>Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
>mentioned.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 5:24:22 PM

Thip wrote:
> "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
>
>>meanornerywench wrote:
>>
>>>There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it
>
> works.
>
>>Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
>>mentioned.
>

> Click on "Sims 2" at the top of the page, then "Miscellaneous" about 2/3 of
> the way down that page. The ceiling lamp hider is down toward the bottom of
> the "Miscellaneous" page.

OK, thank you.
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 6:51:05 PM

> Thip wrote:
> > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message

> > works.
> >
> >>Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
> >>mentioned.
> >

> > Click on "Sims 2" at the top of the page, then "Miscellaneous" about 2/3
of
> > the way down that page. The ceiling lamp hider is down toward the
bottom of
> > the "Miscellaneous" page.
> >

> OK, thank you.

YW :-)