Request: Invisible lamps for Sims2

One of my favorite fan-created objects for SIMS was lamps that cast
light but were invisible. Anybody know of something similar for Sims2?
6 answers Last reply
More about request invisible lamps sims2

    There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it works.

    meanornerywench wrote:
    > There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it works.

    Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
    mentioned.

    > meanornerywench wrote:
    > > There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it
    works.

    > Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
    > mentioned.

    Click on "Sims 2" at the top of the page, then "Miscellaneous" about 2/3 of
    the way down that page. The ceiling lamp hider is down toward the bottom of
    the "Miscellaneous" page.

    Its under Sims2\miscellaneous towards the bottom.

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:53:19 -0400, ToolPackinMama

    Thip wrote:
    > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
    >
    >>meanornerywench wrote:
    >>
    >>>There is a ceiling lamp hider at http://www.simlogical.com/ and it
    >
    > works.
    >
    >>Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
    >>mentioned.
    >

    > Click on "Sims 2" at the top of the page, then "Miscellaneous" about 2/3 of
    > the way down that page. The ceiling lamp hider is down toward the bottom of
    > the "Miscellaneous" page.

    OK, thank you.

    > Thip wrote:
    > > "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message

    > > works.
    > >
    > >>Wow, thanks for the link. Wonderful site, but I can't find the item you
    > >>mentioned.
    > >

    > > Click on "Sims 2" at the top of the page, then "Miscellaneous" about 2/3
    of
    > > the way down that page. The ceiling lamp hider is down toward the
    bottom of
    > > the "Miscellaneous" page.
    > >

    > OK, thank you.

    YW :-)