Notebook Memory - Mushkin

I am looking at getting a 1Gig chip for my laptop. R3210US. I always thought
Mushkin was top end for memory. But there PC2700 1Gig is way cheaper than
everyone else? Is this an indication of quality? Only 275 vs. 4-500+ for
other brands.
1 answer Last reply
More about notebook memory mushkin

    "Dewayne Davis" <dewaynedavis@swbell.net> wrote in message

    > I am looking at getting a 1Gig chip for my laptop. R3210US. I always
    thought
    > Mushkin was top end for memory. But there PC2700 1Gig is way cheaper than
    > everyone else? Is this an indication of quality? Only 275 vs. 4-500+ for
    > other brands.

    Everybody else is ripping you off.

    Also check http://tinyurl.com/3tzpl

    dk