Notebook Memory - Mushkin

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b } Memory
July 20, 2004 8:48:07 PM

I am looking at getting a 1Gig chip for my laptop. R3210US. I always thought
Mushkin was top end for memory. But there PC2700 1Gig is way cheaper than
everyone else? Is this an indication of quality? Only 275 vs. 4-500+ for
other brands.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b } Memory
July 21, 2004 4:28:05 AM

"Dewayne Davis" <dewaynedavis@swbell.net> wrote in message

> I am looking at getting a 1Gig chip for my laptop. R3210US. I always
thought
> Mushkin was top end for memory. But there PC2700 1Gig is way cheaper than
> everyone else? Is this an indication of quality? Only 275 vs. 4-500+ for
> other brands.

Everybody else is ripping you off.

Also check http://tinyurl.com/3tzpl

dk