Downloaded Residentials and Community

Hi Everybody :)

I found a second to pull myself away from the game to send this message.

I need a bit of help........

I downloaded some really neat homes and commercial lots from the Sims
Resource. I created a brand spanking new neighborhood and to play with. BUT
I do not get the option for using these homes and commercial lots. The "Lots
and Houses Bin" option is greyed out!!!! How can I use my new goodies in a
neighborhood that I have created?

Thanks a BUNCH!
Diane
1 answer Last reply
More about downloaded residentials community

    You need to actually run the sims2pack files to get them into the game.
    Simply putting them into your downloads folder will not work with houses.

    "KeelzDragonz" <keelzdragonz@buckeye-express.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Everybody :)
    >
    > I found a second to pull myself away from the game to send this message.
    >
    > I need a bit of help........
    >
    > I downloaded some really neat homes and commercial lots from the Sims
    > Resource. I created a brand spanking new neighborhood and to play with.
    > BUT I do not get the option for using these homes and commercial lots. The
    > "Lots and Houses Bin" option is greyed out!!!! How can I use my new
    > goodies in a neighborhood that I have created?
    >
    > Thanks a BUNCH!
    > Diane

Sims Games Video Games