Sign in with
Your question
Solved

30 inch gaming system

Last response: in Systems
January 5, 2010 4:49:13 AM

I'd like to upgrade to something where I can play the new games at 2560 X 1600 resolution. This will be my 4th build. I'd like to potentially crossfire 2 5970's in the future. Is there anything you would change to save some money without sacrifficing quality and preformance??

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx...

More about : inch gaming system

January 5, 2010 2:10:26 PM

Nope. Nada. Zip. Zero. You're cleared to pull the trigger.
m
l
January 5, 2010 9:04:27 PM

all looks good
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

January 5, 2010 9:27:05 PM

Well as long as you have that kind of money to spend and you don't mind buying out of stock items( might wana switch those up for parts in stock) looks good to me.
January 5, 2010 9:47:43 PM

looks amazing but if your gonna spend that kind of money don't go shabby on the optical drive. Get a bluray
m
l
January 5, 2010 10:40:43 PM

thats a ba build
m
l
January 16, 2010 9:55:54 PM

irule9000 said:
looks amazing but if your gonna spend that kind of money don't go shabby on the optical drive. Get a bluray

I feel like the technology is still too young for blue ray drives. If I bought one, I don't even know what i'd use it for. I have a ps3 to watch blue rays. I plan on buying one in a year or so when the price goes down and the bugs are worked out.
m
l
January 16, 2010 10:07:58 PM

samdsox said:
Well as long as you have that kind of money to spend and you don't mind buying out of stock items( might wana switch those up for parts in stock) looks good to me.

Yeah let me know if you see a 5970 in stock anywhere :)  Luckily I'm not quite ready to buy yet and hopefully by early Febuary everything will be in stock. Do you think I should consiter watercooling or do you think that would just be a waste of money?
m
l
January 18, 2010 12:54:36 PM

the 5970s are now back in stock on newegg.com(but you most likely al ready know that) on water cooling. I think you should get it. It makes your pc quieter plus you don't want it running to hot and burning up the expensive parts in side. The only problem that i just realized is you ram. i am not sure how reliable ocz is anymore. they haven't been making very good ram lately.
m
l
January 18, 2010 1:19:05 PM

such a good build with such a cheap motherboard.

Switch it to a rampage II extreme or something....cmon, a 3.5k build with an asrockextreme mobo.
m
l
!