Antec 1200 AUDIO PROBLEMS

i have transferred my old pc parts in to mi new antec 1200 case, a ASTEROPE GL8E MOTHERBOARD, pentium 4 3.06ghz processor, 2gb ram, 200 gb hard drive. i also included a 700 watt power supply and i put in a msi gtx 275 vga. everything runs good except the two audio jacks at the top of the case. only the mic works, i cannot get any audio for the headphone port. can someone help me
5 answers Last reply
More about antec 1200 audio problems
  1. Did you try switching the front audio cable going to the motherboard to the other plug?
  2. i have this case. and same problem.... but they worked when i had vista installed, haven't worked since upgrading to win7
  3. My antec 900's front minijacks doesnt work neither. I've tried switching between AC'97 and HD audio, doesnt work.
  4. If the systen uses RealTek go to Audio Manager, selelct 'Connector Settings' (the picture of a file) and unselect 'Disable front audio jack selection', i.e. there is no tick for this box.
    I had the same problem on one of my new builds, and found this solution on Tom's Hardware.
  5. stuporman said:
    If the systen uses RealTek go to Audio Manager, selelct 'Connector Settings' (the picture of a file) and unselect 'Disable front audio jack selection', i.e. there is no tick for this box.
    I had the same problem on one of my new builds, and found this solution on Tom's Hardware.

Im using an aftermarket sound card. The Asus Xonar. And i cannot find that option in the software...
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Antec Audio Systems