baby won't grow up

my daughter has downloaded a family and they had a baby but the baby doesn't
seem to want to grow up. It's still an infant do any of you guys know what
the problem might be? I checked to make sure that the aging was turned on
and that's all I know how to do. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you use the boolprop cheat and get tombstond L & D you can "age baby".