Case fan connectors (side pannel)


does anyone know where i can get the side panel fan connectors simmilar of that Alienware have in their Area51 ALX model it is a very neat invention and it would help with removing the panel to clean / modify
1 answer Last reply
More about case connectors side pannel
  1. its called a contact system i just read :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Fan Alienware Components