University: Time to get back to the real world.

Has anyone had a Sim forced out of college early? I was playing Dustin
Broke. He was in his freshman year. He went to take his finale and a
message popped up saying it was time he got back to the real world. He was
not on probation. He got an A and made the dean's list. Finished his
freshman year. Then when he got back he age transitioned and caught a cab
back to the neighborhood. I don't understand.

However, another group of Sims I am playing just graduated. I had a party.
But Dustin didn't leave till after the last of three of the grads left.
What happened? Is it a bug? And will the other three students I added to
the dorm now have their futures ruined by some bug????

BD
1 answer Last reply
More about university time back real world

    I had that happen with Beau Broke. Dustin had graduated okay,
    and I haven't had any other sims have it happen since..
    I assume it is a bug.

    "bd85tx" <bd85tx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone had a Sim forced out of college early? I was playing Dustin
    > Broke. He was in his freshman year. He went to take his finale and a
    > message popped up saying it was time he got back to the real world. He
    > was not on probation. He got an A and made the dean's list. Finished his
    > freshman year. Then when he got back he age transitioned and caught a cab
    > back to the neighborhood. I don't understand.
    >
    > However, another group of Sims I am playing just graduated. I had a
    > party. But Dustin didn't leave till after the last of three of the grads
    > left. What happened? Is it a bug? And will the other three students I
    > added to the dorm now have their futures ruined by some bug????
    >
    > BD

Sims Video Games