Sign in with
Your question

M2N32 SLI Deluxe possibly dead? and is so a replament?

Last response: in Motherboards
July 31, 2010 2:17:21 AM

Hello,i have a asus m2n32 sli deluxe mb and i think it has officially crapped itself. it worked fine for about 3 years recently its just turned itself off and when i press the power button i get nothing, the lights on the fans turn on and the green light on the mobo. replaced the power supply worked for about 4 hours and again just dies and wont turn on, thinking maybe something got juggled around when i replaces the psu and then shorted out again. This board is hard to find at a reasonable price could someone reccomend me a good decently priced replacement.

AM2 athlon 64x2 6400 3.2
4g DDR2 800
xfx gts 250
680 psu
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
July 31, 2010 3:20:43 AM

How much are you willing to spend? Because you can get pretty good Athlon II X4s& AMD 870 motherboard combo for < $200 or so, otherwise are you looking for SLI?
m
l
July 31, 2010 6:07:02 AM

This is the asus 570 sli amd version right? If not i'm sorry :)  but the other day i saw this gigabyte's 570 sli amd s4 board when i was buying ink for my printer and when i asked for the price which was under 60 bucks (reminded me of my old abit kn9 sli) i just had to buy it, not to mention that getting an am2+ cpu was a pain on the ass but it works just fine, now i wonder, what could i use it for cuz its definitely not for heavy gaming.
m
l
Related resources
October 13, 2010 4:47:30 PM

New user here...

My ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe just crapped out on me last week for same above reasons.

Figured it was my AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/K8/AMD-Athlon%2064%20X2%2...(ADX6000CZBOX).html but swapped that one out for a 5600+ and nothing. Swapped out my 9600GT and again nothing, fans works, leds work, won't boot up.

This motherboard was AWESOME for the past three years or so. I bought it mainly because it supported S/PDIF (optical) and was Wireless ready which all worked flawlessly.

I've been out of the loop ever since I built my PC years back...are there still motherboards that exist out there that come with S/PDIF and are Wireless ready? AMD or intel? Thanks for the help!
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 85 V Motherboard
October 20, 2010 9:01:55 AM

Yeah, I know the Board, have two of them and M2N SLI and an M2N32 Sli WiFi Solo Deluxe and they're still running great with my 4400+ it's also the same Mobo on which I tried the Athlon II X620 Quad core... :) 
Have to 6800XT Sli in it and these boards have been the best buys in my life.....
I can feel the pain of one of them dying on you.....:( 
When I changed my rig (Although I still haven't got Rid of the earlier ones) I bought an M3NTH Deluxe Mem Heatpipe Edition which I now use with 2 9600XTs and a PhenomII 555BE, I can call it a really great buy too..... although the massive heat of the SB it's still a great Board, though I miss the Wifi thing on it, but I bought myself a WiFI router and connected the LAN cable....

I'd suggest checking this board out if you really want to sustain the parts from your old rig....
M3NHT .....

If you want to see the pics here they are....

m
l
!