  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 4, 2005 4:23:37 PM

I have installed the University EP, and now pressing Shift-Ctrl-C doesn't
open the cheat window -- so I can't enter cheat codes. I couldn't find
anything about this in the help section of the Sims2 site, so has anybody
else had the same problem, or has a solution to suggest?

Thanks in advance,
Anna
--
Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/&gt;

Borsaiuole (sf): Scippatrici di fiori

More about : university open cheat window

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 4:23:38 PM

"Anna Mazzoldi" <AnnaUsenet@iol.ie> wrote in message
>I have installed the University EP, and now pressing Shift-Ctrl-C doesn't
> open the cheat window -- so I can't enter cheat codes. I couldn't find
> anything about this in the help section of the Sims2 site, so has anybody
> else had the same problem, or has a solution to suggest?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Anna
> --
> Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/&gt;
>
> Borsaiuole (sf): Scippatrici di fiori

For some reason, from the beginning, I couldn't just press ctrl+c to open
the cheat window.
I have to press ctrl+start+c. I don't know why, it just is that way.
Anyway, if you haven't
already tried this, you may want to just to see if it works.

Good luck!
-Beth
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 12:39:48 AM

On Wed, 4 May 2005 12:01:03 -0700, Beth Steele wrote:

> "Anna Mazzoldi" <AnnaUsenet@iol.ie> wrote in message
>>I have installed the University EP, and now pressing Shift-Ctrl-C doesn't
>> open the cheat window -- so I can't enter cheat codes. I couldn't find
>> anything about this in the help section of the Sims2 site, so has anybody
>> else had the same problem, or has a solution to suggest?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Anna
>
> For some reason, from the beginning, I couldn't just press ctrl+c to open
> the cheat window.
> I have to press ctrl+start+c. I don't know why, it just is that way.
> Anyway, if you haven't
> already tried this, you may want to just to see if it works.

Wonder of wonders, it worked. Thanks!

(More specifically, what worked was Shift+Ctrl+Start+C. Good thing I
studied piano as a kid :-))

--
Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/&gt;

An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
-- Albert Camus