University: Can't open cheat window

I have installed the University EP, and now pressing Shift-Ctrl-C doesn't
open the cheat window -- so I can't enter cheat codes. I couldn't find
anything about this in the help section of the Sims2 site, so has anybody
else had the same problem, or has a solution to suggest?

Thanks in advance,
Anna
--
Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/>

Borsaiuole (sf): Scippatrici di fiori
2 answers Last reply
More about university open cheat window

    "Anna Mazzoldi" <AnnaUsenet@iol.ie> wrote in message
    >I have installed the University EP, and now pressing Shift-Ctrl-C doesn't
    > open the cheat window -- so I can't enter cheat codes. I couldn't find
    > anything about this in the help section of the Sims2 site, so has anybody
    > else had the same problem, or has a solution to suggest?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Anna
    > --
    > Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/>
    >
    > Borsaiuole (sf): Scippatrici di fiori

    For some reason, from the beginning, I couldn't just press ctrl+c to open
    the cheat window.
    I have to press ctrl+start+c. I don't know why, it just is that way.
    Anyway, if you haven't
    already tried this, you may want to just to see if it works.

    Good luck!
    -Beth

    On Wed, 4 May 2005 12:01:03 -0700, Beth Steele wrote:

    > "Anna Mazzoldi" <AnnaUsenet@iol.ie> wrote in message
    >>I have installed the University EP, and now pressing Shift-Ctrl-C doesn't
    >> open the cheat window -- so I can't enter cheat codes. I couldn't find
    >> anything about this in the help section of the Sims2 site, so has anybody
    >> else had the same problem, or has a solution to suggest?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >> Anna
    >
    > For some reason, from the beginning, I couldn't just press ctrl+c to open
    > the cheat window.
    > I have to press ctrl+start+c. I don't know why, it just is that way.
    > Anyway, if you haven't
    > already tried this, you may want to just to see if it works.

    Wonder of wonders, it worked. Thanks!

    (More specifically, what worked was Shift+Ctrl+Start+C. Good thing I
    studied piano as a kid :-))

    --
    Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/>

    An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
    -- Albert Camus

Sims Games Video Games