• TV
  • Connection
  • Home Theatre
  • HDMI
  • DVD Drives
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 2, 2010 5:08:26 AM

i purchased a Home theater system ,but without hdmi port in my dvd drive. How can i connet the Home theatre with my LCD TV thta have HDMI port.

More about : connect dvd drive hdmi port hdmi

January 8, 2010 5:14:11 PM

Is this a home theater PC, or a home theater system comprised of a DVD player and surround sound receiver? I'm confused when you say your DVD drive has no HDMI port. No PC DVD drive has HDMI out. PCs use video cards to get HDMI out.
m
l
January 18, 2010 1:41:46 PM

it is not a PC. It is Sony Home theatre system. But the dvd player dont have hdmi port.
m
l
Related resources
January 18, 2010 1:43:18 PM

any chance to add a HDMI port in the existing DVD player..??
m
l
January 18, 2010 9:21:28 PM

No chance of that. What kind of output does the home theater have? What kinds of inputs does the TV have?
m
l
January 26, 2010 1:46:54 PM

festerovic said:
No chance of that. What kind of output does the home theater have? What kinds of inputs does the TV have?

Home theater have only Audio- Video out put. But LCD TV have HDMI input. Cann i connect this using a set top box? Such devices available in the market????
m
l
January 26, 2010 3:18:50 PM

So you are telling me that this tv ONLY has HDMI input? I have not seen that before. Please confirm.
m
l
February 10, 2010 9:50:41 AM

TV have both HDMI and Coaxial input. But i am trying to connet the Homethearte through the HDMI port, because then only i will get the maximum clarity of the TV by using HDMI technology.

m
l
February 11, 2010 3:40:59 PM

Can you give me the model and make of the TV? I will look at options available on the TV.
m
l
!