Sign in with
Your question

Exe corrupted

Last response: in Motherboards
July 31, 2010 10:36:44 AM

Hello,
whenever i open my pc it starts with the command then i have to press ok because there is no other option that how to remove that error

More about : exe corrupted

July 31, 2010 2:09:08 PM

shubham2878 said:
Hello,
whenever i open my pc it starts with the command then i have to press ok because there is no other option that how to remove that error

Not sure if I understand correctly, but it sound like it is halting on POST tests. There is options inside your BIOS for the Power On Self Test, or POST. "halt on all error", "halt on keyboard error only" and such. "halt on keyboard error only" is the option you would probably want. it will only halt the test if no keyboard is detected.

Just enter "SETUP" at the POST screen, usually F2 or DELETE, it will tell you at the bottom of the screen "Press DELETE to enter SETUP" just look for POST options. there is different BIOS for many manufactures/system builders, without the motherboard manufacture or the system builder i.e. Dell, HP we can't offer specific instructions..

If you could give us more information, you could get more specific help. That's my best guess.
m
l
!