WiRNS version?

Last response: in Home Theatre
October 29, 2004 2:13:53 AM

What is the latest version of WiRNS? can someone point me to a site where I
can download it.
I've got this link, but I also found a version 1.1 beta version on
AVSForums. What is the latest that I should be using?
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=8...

More about : wirns version

Anonymous
October 29, 2004 8:34:49 AM

MC Pee Pants wrote:
> What is the latest version of WiRNS? can someone point me to a site where I
> can download it.
> I've got this link, but I also found a version 1.1 beta version on
> AVSForums. What is the latest that I should be using?
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=8...

According to the sticky in the WiRNS forum @ planetreplay, it appears
that WiRNS.1.1.6.23037 is the latest

http://www.users.qwest.net/~bolenbaughryan2/WiRNS.1.1.6...
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 5:33:58 PM

Thanks, I found the proper support area at planetreplay...

!