How to run the game with a limited user?

I'm unable to run the game when logged on a limited user... It works
perfectly with the administrator account...

What can I do?

Regards

On Thu, 05 May 2005 20:42:31 +0200, calment <nntp.clement.jeanne@free.fr>
wrote:

> I'm unable to run the game when logged on a limited user... It works
> perfectly with the administrator account...
>
> What can I do?

As administrator, be sure to give shared access rights to the folders
where the game data are saved (My documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 and all
subfolders).

good sign." -G