How to run the game with a limited user?

I'm unable to run the game when logged on a limited user... It works
perfectly with the administrator account...

What can I do?

Regards
1 answer Last reply
More about game limited user

    On Thu, 05 May 2005 20:42:31 +0200, calment <nntp.clement.jeanne@free.fr>
    wrote:

    > I'm unable to run the game when logged on a limited user... It works
    > perfectly with the administrator account...
    >
    > What can I do?

    As administrator, be sure to give shared access rights to the folders
    where the game data are saved (My documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 and all
    subfolders).

    good sign." -G

Sims Games Video Games