Don't Trust the Guy Below you posting it looks like he doesn't like Corporate Competitive Intelligence, look at the way hes got the Advanced Vesa From F.e.a.r. Perseus Mandate aimed at you! After games Like Shadowrun or Deus Ex no one asks q's like that you need to browse the forum and see what everyone is posting, and be more like those spy vs. spy dudes! It seems everyone has those Don't Mess with Tom Clancy they came in like the wind and no one knows what happened, or Splinter Cell "Freedom comes at a price" Sam Fischer! Let me see if I can get a psionic link to that guy from video game world special effects and see what i can find, what game is that dude from with that Avatar!

holiday whobe whatee? :heink:

Seriously, What are you saying. :pt1cable: I see more talk about games/movies than whats beeing ask in the thread. AKA 12 core server cpus....

and why you digged up a thread from 4 months ago? :heink:

Either take the meds you need or lay off the bad drugs as there no good for health :non:

I only reply to threads on the 1st page and answer threads with fewest solutions to answer 1st with the smartest sultion to get the prize winner! Guy is talking about classified info and the guy posting has a gun pointed and answering! Too much comedy man, no need to Slander anyone just tell me to remove the post! The More professional the better too many metaphors and literature and cliches work the brain! Too immature post man! :hello: :fou:

I never said remove the post, i was ask what you're trying to say. :lol:

Upendra09

Distinguished
hey warmon6 you know talk to my broski like dat ya know why cuzz i play WOW aright?? so back off man or else i be going total crysis all over you cuz i be so beast Gunbladetype t is my bro got dat? ya that what i thought cuz i am a beast at Starcraft 2 cuz i be so command and conquer got dat

peace out

Do folding@home then we'll talk. :kaola: :lol: Jk.

Upendra09

Distinguished
you trying to go fancy on me warmon10?? that ain't coll man, don't make me go crysis 2 all over you man, nobdy can stop me got dat?? i be like total beast at WOW and i be creaming you in CODQUAD got dat?? cuz i got dat i7 10000 alright?? yeah i be running an 10 ATI 8990s in uber XXXX triple X fire. yeah cuz i be so fly and cuz i be so down with dem gamers cuz i school yall in my sleep

yeah dats what i thought uber N008

peace out