Hi, Looking for great gaming motherboard for i7 3770K budget 500$
I am not looking for overclocking it or anything just good performance

Thanks in advance...

More about : 3770k

a b V Motherboard
a c 150 K Overclocking
a b 4 Gaming
August 4, 2012 7:30:19 AM

Why would you post this in overclocking if you're not going to overclock? :non: 

A good board would be the Gigabyte Z77X-ud5h
m
l
August 4, 2012 8:33:46 AM

I like Asus for their quality motherboards the best, I recently bought an Asus P8Z77-V Pro. So far its the best motherboard I have ever used, while your not planning to overclock it has some great overclocking capacity.

However one of the best things about it is Fan Expert 2, every fan header on the motherboard is a 4pin PWM. That means you can control all the fan speeds by software, and even tell it what speeds to put them at depending on your computer's current temps.

Gigabyte is a great value in most cases, but I have read their BIOS isn't that great.

So far Asus boards have one of the easiest to use UEFI BIOS. Even if you don't plan on overclocking now, it adds so many more features that make it worth it.
m
l
Related resources
a c 180 V Motherboard
a c 138 K Overclocking
a b 4 Gaming
August 4, 2012 5:42:24 PM

A $500 budget for a motherboard?

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
$249.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

This board is on the expensive side and the reson being is that it comes with the ThunderBolt adaptor which can turn out to be the next great thing like usb. You can daisy chain extrenal perifials including the monitor with just one cable and port.
Asus boards are know for being easy to use and even though you said you were not going to overclock the bios comes with preset overclocking settings so that all you would have to do is select a setting and your done , you don't have to do anything more and your cpu will now run at the preset clock.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
a c 150 K Overclocking
a b 4 Gaming
August 4, 2012 8:14:27 PM

I think he meant $500 for CPU+Mobo.
m
l
!