5040 Programming Question

Some shows on my 5040 are set to record "Show Name" at any time, while
other shows are set to record on any day at a certain time, say from
10:00 to 10:30. I cannot figure out how to tell the 5040 to record the
"Theme" (at any time) versus the specific time. When I go to "Change
Record Options", they appear to be the same. I am not using Zones.
2 answers Last reply
More about 5040 programming question

    try searching for the show you want to record, then choose "Create Theme"
    option

    On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:57:45 GMT, mcp6453 <mcp6453@earthlink.net>
    wrote:

    >Some shows on my 5040 are set to record "Show Name" at any time, while
    >other shows are set to record on any day at a certain time, say from
    >10:00 to 10:30. I cannot figure out how to tell the 5040 to record the
    >"Theme" (at any time) versus the specific time. When I go to "Change
    >Record Options", they appear to be the same. I am not using Zones.

    You set up theme channels differently. Go through the menu and use the
    "find shows" option. Enter the name. When you get a list of shows (or
    "none found") use the option to create a theme channel.

    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

ReplayTV Programming Home Theatre