What is meaning for Easy boost by Gigabyte

shammika

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
hellow i'm shammika from sri lanka, i had a gigabyte GT 430 2gb vga 128 bit
it's vga good for games?
what is meaning of easy boost?

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html

The chart that I linked here is a video card rankings chart for gaming video cards. It starts with the top models and goes down the list to it gets to the bottom. You can take the card that you have and see where it is on the charts list and then look at the games unimum requirement to see if you card qualifies to play the game. Also depending on howclose the card that you have is to the minimum requirement will tell you how well the card will play the game.
An example of wat I mean is this, lets say that you want to play a certian game and the minimum video card requiremnt is a GT 220 which is one level below your card , this means that you will be able to play the game but because your card is only one level above the muinimum requirement then you may have to play at low setings nd low resoluton.

easy bost is a piece of software written for people that what to over clock there mb and gpu. the mb vendor puts the program on the driver cd of there mb. so people can check the temps and speed of there system and to tweeks to there system inside of the os. vga is the old old standard of pc. it still used when a pc powers on or your in the bios screen of the mb. it a old setting that lets any mb and monitor work together. when your in windows the gpu and it video drivers take over. if your using the blue vga cable then your limited to analog (older output) video limit. if your monitor has the dvi (white) connector then your using a digital output that has a higher video output. with games and video cards...it the age of the game...the older games like doom or quake..not very demanding on newer video cards...with newer games there more eye candy...(larger game engine). people with newer video cards have to pick...higher frame rates....or more eye candy.