Question about lot/house value after furnisment?

Hi

I've noticed, when I build a house with no furnitures, it will cost for
example 6.000 §. Then I put furnitures in the empty house and save the lot.
The value had risen to incredible 40.000 §, even if there only is furnitures
for around 10.000 §. So I remove the furnitures again, and assumed that the
value would drop to 6.000 § again as before, but no. Now the empty house
value has risen from 6.000 to 12.000 §? WHY?

Emil

Parts of the costs include the walls, flooring, wallpapers and flooring
tiles. Plus any landscaping you do, like digging holes, making mountains,
even putting in pools. Depending on how long you have the furniture in the
house determines what you sell it for as it depreciates in value.
If you start off the house with the cheapest wallpaper then change the
wallpaper to a more expensive type, that will change the value of the house
too.

"Emil Jensen [2100]" <lime@jensen73.dk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I've noticed, when I build a house with no furnitures, it will cost for
> example 6.000 §. Then I put furnitures in the empty house and save the
> lot. The value had risen to incredible 40.000 §, even if there only is
> furnitures for around 10.000 §. So I remove the furnitures again, and
> assumed that the value would drop to 6.000 § again as before, but no. Now
> the empty house value has risen from 6.000 to 12.000 §? WHY?
>
> Emil

"Emil Jensen [2100]" <lime@jensen73.dk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I've noticed, when I build a house with no furnitures, it will cost for
> example 6.000 §. Then I put furnitures in the empty house and save the
lot.
> The value had risen to incredible 40.000 §, even if there only is
furnitures
> for around 10.000 §. So I remove the furnitures again, and assumed that
the
> value would drop to 6.000 § again as before, but no. Now the empty house
> value has risen from 6.000 to 12.000 §? WHY?

Inflation?

Really though, I dunno. I've noticed a lot of strangeness with that as well.