I need help in getting my windows xp up

roni_99

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
Received "load needed DLLs for Kernal. I have spent $89 + 40 + $29. To solve problems. First it just went to windows log in and then a blue screen with writing on it poped up then black screen. After the first vendor message changed to nothing black screen now on third vendor I receive the load error problem. I have tested every system, hardware and been to windows site. My computer has also switched to Windows 7 instead of the winxp which it should have. I have no recovery cds, and will not boot to safe or any other windows.

roni_99

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012

i ran test on all the hardware including the 2 cd roms. Everything came back as passed. I even ran a defrag with no problems. I am confused because I have seen alot of errors load needed dlls for kernal. I've tried to find the files suggested abut cnan't find them on my c or d drive. Very perplexed for 3 days now.

roni_99

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012

Motherboard and processor have been fine for 5 years. Intel is the processor and I don't know the manufacturer for the mobo. It has 4 g of memory 5g hard drive..2 cd/dvd roms. I also have a bamboo attched and 6 usbs. printer is wireless. Since xp has problems with wifi it is a wired connection that is attached to a pc that is my wireless. Don't know what error I get onthe blue screen...it doesdn't last long.