I need help in getting my windows xp up

Hello,
I can't get my windxp to open,
6 answers Last reply
More about windows
  1. Try to go safe mode and scan whole computer with an antivirus. Otherwise insert windows cd and select recovery option.
  2. Received "load needed DLLs for Kernal. I have spent $89 + 40 + $29. To solve problems. First it just went to windows log in and then a blue screen with writing on it poped up then black screen. After the first vendor message changed to nothing black screen now on third vendor I receive the load error problem. I have tested every system, hardware and been to windows site. My computer has also switched to Windows 7 instead of the winxp which it should have. I have no recovery cds, and will not boot to safe or any other windows.
  3. Check your cd drive because it may be possible that the cd drive is unable to read perfectly, Try another cd rom drive.
  4. princesiddiqui said:
    Check your cd drive because it may be possible that the cd drive is unable to read perfectly, Try another cd rom drive.

i ran test on all the hardware including the 2 cd roms. Everything came back as passed. I even ran a defrag with no problems. I am confused because I have seen alot of errors load needed dlls for kernal. I've tried to find the files suggested abut cnan't find them on my c or d drive. Very perplexed for 3 days now.
  5. What is your mobo and processor name? do you know that the windows xp is compatible with your mobo?
  6. princesiddiqui said:
    What is your mobo and processor name? do you know that the windows xp is compatible with your mobo?

Motherboard and processor have been fine for 5 years. Intel is the processor and I don't know the manufacturer for the mobo. It has 4 g of memory 5g hard drive..2 cd/dvd roms. I also have a bamboo attched and 6 usbs. printer is wireless. Since xp has problems with wifi it is a wired connection that is attached to a pc that is my wireless. Don't know what error I get onthe blue screen...it doesdn't last long.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP