Update @ Livin-It-Up May 7, 2005

Last response: in Video Games
May 7, 2005 11:07:15 PM

Update May 7, 2005
http://www.livin-it-up.net

Welcome again to update time at Livin-It-Up! For starters, to all those who
celebrate, Happy Mother's Day. Be it your Mother, Grandmother, or just that
special lady in your life, surely we've all got a lady deserving thanks. For
me, that's my wife, Christy, thank you for being there as my wife, mother of
my children, in short, my life, thank you, Happy Mother's day.

Now on with the show...

First, I'd be remiss if I failed to thank our donors. We've always relied
greatly on the generosity of our visitors for our mere survival, recently
finances have been tighter than the norm. With warmer weather comes summer
time interests which often don't include computer games, so obviously
people's entertainment dollars are going elsewhere, sites like ours in
general hurt for this. Enough folks stepped up with donations this past
month to ensure payment of another month's bill, we thank you so much for
that. Now, we're left to think of the next. Slim came up with some great new
donor items for Sims2, eight new ghoulish characters fitting the most
horrific of themes. Even if creepy and creepier aren't your thing, the
attention to detail on these is truly amazing, well worth the cost of the
donation.

More great Sims2 clothing from Slim freely available, five great men's
casual outfits, jeans, tees, and khakis. Another new packaged character as
well, Ash from Evil Dead which fits well with the afore mentioned donor
files. A couple new eyecolors from Rainbowonacid grace the bodyshop section
too.

Asif offers another nursery set for Sims2 in pink and yellow. All the bits
for the brat, plus seating, surfaces, lighting and decor. If you insist on
spawning, certainly a nice cage for the critters.

Three new Sims2 homes this time. From Rainbowonacid, "Ganymed", a modern
home with an unusual floorplan which makes quite a statement. From Similis,
the "Brick Family Home", a nice little brick home fitting the burbs, and
"House on Stilts", which is just that, perfect for coastal communities or
flood plains perhaps?

New items for The Sims as well this update, from Mhari, a gorgeous new
plant, a trio of decorative urns, a food processor in the form of a fruit
bowl, and some great new walls. In the hacked section, Rainowonacid offers a
hacked version of the SuperStar trailer that by requests allows all sims use
of it's facilities.

Again, thank you to all our supporters, both financial and moral. Until next
time, enjoy, and Happy Mother's Day.

Preview image available at:
http://www.livin-it-up.net/newsletter/05-07-05_600.jpg

The Staff,
Livin-It-Up.net
http://www.livin-it-up.net

~~ Proudly Affiliated With ~~
Persimmon Grove http://www.meanreds.com/persimmongrove/
Mermaid Cove http://www.mercosims.com/
SimLifcycle http://www.simlifecycle.net/

--
NorthernKat@livin-it-up.net

=^..^=
http://www.livin-it-up.net
http://www.simlifecycle.net

More about : update livin 2005

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 1:44:12 PM

Loved the site, thanks for the linkage :)

--
Thank you for your request! Your tag is attached. I hope you enjoy using it
as much as I enjoyed making it for you. No reply is necessary, your request
"NorthernKat" <NorthernKat@nospamlivin-it-up.net> wrote in message
> [...]
> spawning, certainly a nice cage for the critters.
>
> Three new Sims2 homes this time. From Rainbowonacid, "Ganymed", a modern
> home with an unusual floorplan which makes quite a statement. From
Similis,
> the "Brick Family Home", a nice little brick home fitting the burbs, and
> "House on Stilts", which is just that, perfect for coastal communities or
> flood plains perhaps?
>
> New items for The Sims as well this update, from Mhari, a gorgeous new
> plant, a trio of decorative urns, a food processor in the form of a fruit
> bowl, and some great new walls. In the hacked section, Rainowonacid offers
> hacked version of the SuperStar trailer that by requests allows all sims
use
> of it's facilities.
>
> Again, thank you to all our supporters, both financial and moral. Until

May 21, 2005 1:58:48 PM

"Daizee" <daizeeladi@cox.net> wrote in message
> Loved the site, thanks for the linkage :)

Thanks Daizee, I'll pass that along. :)

!