Hope I'll stick to AMD Athlon II X4 630, though its 25SG$ more and here comes my new configuration.
I've to stick with Asus PSU as Corsair PSU below 520W is not available at Singapore. (After enquiry). Hope this ASUS 450W wil be helpful, if iwant to install GPU in future.
1. AMD Athlon II X4 630 paired with GIGABYTE GA-MA785GT-UD3H
2. Kingston PC3-10600 1333MN9 (2Gig X 2 Sticks)
3. Dell ST2310 Monitor
4. Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 3Gb/s 1TB Hard Drive
5. Asus Z45FB 450W Power Supplier
6. Asus TA-K5 Casing (Can Save 35SG$ over TA-M21 )
7. Microsoft Wired DeskTop 500KB& Mouse.
8. Sony DVD Writer AD-7220S 22xSATAOEM -1 No.
9. Samsung DVD Writer SHS223F 22xSATADvD-1.No.
Hope any xtra cooling is not required for this setup. Please confirm