Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

5770 pricing.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 3, 2010 6:49:21 AM

What do you guys think the pricing on the 5770 will do in the next two months ? I wont be switching off from my laptop to my desktop until febuary so I will run off the 790gx 3300 till then.

Should I just lay down the $160 and get one now or do you think it will drop a fair amount?

More about : 5770 pricing

January 3, 2010 7:08:18 AM

Go for it if you can get one for $160 which is quite cheap compared to $180 at Newegg.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
January 3, 2010 7:35:44 AM

its unlikely to drop for a while. they are selling well, and still new.

m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
January 3, 2010 10:51:51 AM

I don't see the price dropping that soon either. 160.00 is a good price for that card so I would go ahead and pick one up. If you can hold out I don't think you have much to loose. If you are real tight on the dollar it could pay to wait.

Its a gamble really, the price could slightly go up if supply runs short or the price could drop a few more bucks but I wouldn't expect much of a drop at best...
m
0
l
!