PLEASE HELP

chugginmilk

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2012
I was messing around with AI SUITE 2 and I was in the turbo v EVO and clicked the FAST option. I was thinking this was just more of a turbo boost thing than an actually overclock. But the thing that happened is the program caused a BSOD and every time the computer would restart the program kept trying to give me a higher overclock. So now my CPU is at 4.2ghz and it will not let me undo this. My computer is stuck at 4.2ghz. I even changed everything in the BIOS back to default. PLEASE HELP I PROMISE I WILL NEVER TRY TO OVERCLOCK WITH THIS PROGRAM AGAIN.

my current speed is stuck at 4.2ghz please help!!!

My Specs
P8Z77-v pro
i5 3570k 3.4ghz
DDR3 16gb (4x4)
GTX 670 SLI
850W

Thank you in advance

chugginmilk

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2012

I did this. I changed my BIOS to the default settings and it is still showing that my CPU is at 4.2ghz. I tried the option in AI SUITE load OS DEFAULT and still nothing i cant figure it out

chugginmilk

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2012

pretty sure i saved but will try again right now.

Ill post with results

chugginmilk

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2012
Thanks everyone for their help. What was happening was every time I would reset the bios setting to default then boot up AI SUITE would automatically allow overclock so i just uninstalled changed to default in bios and everything is back to normal. Thanks everyone for there help much appreciated

TRENDING THREADS