blank screen when resuming from hibernate

When i resume from hibernate i often get a blank screen, where the login
screen should appear. there is no video signal, shutdown via
power-button does not work, it seems like a complete crash.
the error is not reproducible so far.

i tried:
unplugging external devices, then going into hibernate, resuming
unplugged/plugged

hibernating from battery/resuming from battery (same for AC and mixed
combinations)

closing all programs before hibernation

so far, i get this error about every 2nd time, which is really annoying.

if anyone knows sth that could help, plz post here or email me.

thanx in advance

Markus

Take a look at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select H and scroll to Hibernation

Rich Barry wrote:
> Take a look at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
> Select H and scroll to Hibernation

nothing helped there either
what i also tried as suggested, i got the lates video drivers, which now
seem to forget that I used only the external monitor and switch back to
clone display after restart. Hibernation/resume gives me the same error,
though