Win7 + office + security essencials + updates on 60GB SSD?

jenkas

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
Hi im want to get an SSD sata III but i want to know if i can install all the OS with updates and antivirus and office, maybe the game i play in the moment, for example MW3 one month then uninstall and install other game, or i gonna need a 120Gb SSD?

http://www.pcel.com/mp/78933.html

this is the SSD en my contry is the most cheao i found and how good or bad is A-data?

Solution
First thing is if you can possibly aford a 120gb SSD then that would be the thing to do , while you can do what you want with the 60gb eventually with all the updates and drivers , the 60gb is going to start to get full and while it might not happen right away it will eventually. You can put the current game you are playing and then take it off and put another , but overall it is going to take a lot of paying attention to the free space to make sure you don't get too full and with SSD's you really don't want to go over 75% capacity. Performance stars to drop off a little bit.
Adata is ok but not a top brand , so if you are tight for money it will have to do. Corsair Force GT , OCZ Vertex 3 . Crucial M4 , Intel and Samsung 830 series are...
First thing is if you can possibly aford a 120gb SSD then that would be the thing to do , while you can do what you want with the 60gb eventually with all the updates and drivers , the 60gb is going to start to get full and while it might not happen right away it will eventually. You can put the current game you are playing and then take it off and put another , but overall it is going to take a lot of paying attention to the free space to make sure you don't get too full and with SSD's you really don't want to go over 75% capacity. Performance stars to drop off a little bit.
Adata is ok but not a top brand , so if you are tight for money it will have to do. Corsair Force GT , OCZ Vertex 3 . Crucial M4 , Intel and Samsung 830 series are all better brands than Adata.

Solution

jenkas

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010

i can get the OCZ agility 3 120Gb for 900 mexican pesos more, on dollars like 65, so i have to save more money then

TRENDING THREADS